Beastly Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility; "beastly desires"; "a bestial nature"; "brute force"; "a dull and brutish man"; "bestial treatment of prisoners"
- very unpleasant; "hellish weather"; "stop that god-awful racket"
- in a beastly manner; "she behaved beastly toward her mother-in-law"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beastly'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beastly'
- Beastly: article is about the novel. For the film based on the novel, see Beastly (film). Beastly is a 2007 novel by Alex Flinn. It is a retelling of the fairytale
- Beastly (film): Beastly is a 2011 romantic fantasy drama film loosely based on Alex Flinn's 2007 novel of the same name. It is a retelling of the fairytale Beauty and
- Beastly Tales: Beastly Tales is a 1991 collection of ten fables in poetry written by Vikram Seth (UK ISBN 978-0-7538-1034-7, also US ISBN 978-0-7538-0774-3). Its full
- The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B: The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B is a 1968 novel by Irish American writer J. P. Donleavy. It follows the life of the eponymous character from his
- Beastly Boyz: Beastly Boyz is a 2006 homoerotic horror television film directed by David DeCoteau. It was the first movie to be released on his Rapid Heart Extreme
- Don't Let's Be Beastly to the Germans: "Don't Let's Be Beastly To The Germans" was a satirical, patriotic song popular in Britain in World War II. It was composed by Noël Coward. Although popular
- Beastly Record: Beastly Record is the fifth and final studio album released by comedy trio The Goodies (Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie) on the EMI records
- An Awfully Beastly Business: wicked chef who captures sea monsters to cook them and works for Baron Marackai. An Awfully Beastly Business Children and Young Adult Literature portal
- The Beastly Hun: The Beastly Hun is the third episode of the fourth series of the period drama Upstairs, Downstairs. It first aired on 28 September 1974 on ITV. The
Words and phrases related to 'Beastly'