Beastly Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility; "beastly desires"; "a bestial nature"; "brute force"; "a dull and brutish man"; "bestial treatment of prisoners"
- very unpleasant; "hellish weather"; "stop that god-awful racket"
- in a beastly manner; "she behaved beastly toward her mother-in-law"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beastly'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beastly'
- Beastly: article is about the novel. For the film based on the novel, see Beastly (film). Beastly is a 2007 novel by Alex Flinn. It is a retelling of the fairytale
- The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B: The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B is a 1968 novel by Irish American writer J. P. Donleavy. It follows the life of the eponymous character from his
- Beastly (film): Beastly is a 2011 romantic fantasy drama film loosely based on Alex Flinn's 2007 novel of the same name. It is a retelling of the fairytale Beauty and
- Beastly Boyz: Beastly Boyz is a 2006 homoerotic horror television film directed by David DeCoteau. It was the first movie to be released on his Rapid Heart Extreme
- Don't Let's Be Beastly to the Germans: "Don't Let's Be Beastly To The Germans" was a satirical, patriotic song popular in Britain in World War II. It was composed by Noël Coward. Although popular
- An Awfully Beastly Business: enemy Ulf and his friends face. He is a wicked chef who captures sea monsters to cook them and works for Baron Marackai. An Awfully Beastly Business
- Beastly Tales: Beastly Tales is a 1991 collection of ten fables in poetry written by Vikram Seth (UK ISBN 978-0-7538-1034-7, also US ISBN 978-0-7538-0774-3). Its full
- The Beastly Hun: The Beastly Hun is the third episode of the fourth series of the period drama Upstairs, Downstairs. It first aired on 28 September 1974 on ITV. The
- Beastly Record: Beastly Record is the fifth and final studio album released by comedy trio The Goodies (Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie) on the EMI records
Words and phrases related to 'Beastly'