Barrens Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Barrens'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Barrens'
- Barrens: Barrens may refer to: Pine barrens, a type of ecosystem found in the Northeastern United States Pine Barrens (New Jersey), a pine barren in the state of
- Pine barrens: For the Pine Barrens of New Jersey, see Pine Barrens (New Jersey). For other uses, see Pine Barrens (disambiguation). Pine barrens, pine plains
- Pine Barrens (New Jersey): New Jersey ecosystem. For other uses, see Pine Barrens (disambiguation). The Pine Barrens, also known as the Pinelands or simply the Pines
- List of pine barrens: pine barrens. Canada Kaladar Jack Pine Barrens in Ontario United States Kentucky Hi Lewis Pine Barrens State Nature Preserve Maine Waterboro Barrens Preserve
- Pine Barrens tree frog: The Pine Barrens tree frog (Hyla andersonii) is a species of New World tree frog. It is becoming rare due to habitat loss. Hyla andersonii, only about
- Moquah Barrens Research Natural Area: Moquah Barrens Research Natural Area is a 636-acre (257 ha) area of pine barrens in Bayfield County, Wisconsin. It is located within the Chequamegon-Nicolet
- Dunnville Barrens State Natural Area: Dunnville Barrens is a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources-designated State Natural Area featuring a jack pine barrens plant community on a wide
- Cleveland Barrens Natural Area Preserve: Cleveland Barrens Natural Area Preserve is a Natural Area Preserve located in Russell County, Virginia. It preserves a series of important dolomite barrens, rare
- Atlantic coastal pine barrens: Blocks of remaining habitat include: the New Jersey Pine Barrens; Long Island Central Pine Barrens in New York; and Myles Standish State Forest, Manuel F
Words and phrases related to 'Barrens'