Barrens Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Barrens'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Barrens'
- Barrens: Barrens may refer to: Pine barrens, a type of ecosystem found in the Northeastern United States Pine Barrens (New Jersey), a pine barren in the state of
- Pine Barrens (New Jersey): the New Jersey ecosystem. For other uses, see Pine Barrens (disambiguation). The Pine Barrens, also known as the Pinelands or simply the Pines, is
- Pine barrens: For the Pine Barrens of New Jersey, see Pine Barrens (New Jersey). For other uses, see Pine Barrens (disambiguation). Pine barrens, pine plains,
- Pine Barrens tree frog: Retrieved 20 January 2012. Animal Diversity Web - Hyla andersonii (Pine Barrens tree frog) Pinelands Preservation Alliance - Pine Barrens tree frog photos
- Long Island Central Pine Barrens: Long Island Central Pine Barrens (also known as the Long Island Pine Barrens) is a large area of publicly protected pine barrens in Suffolk County, New
- Atlantic coastal pine barrens: Blocks of remaining habitat include: the New Jersey Pine Barrens; Long Island Central Pine Barrens in New York; and Myles Standish State Forest, Manuel F
- The Pine Barrens: Pine Barrens (disambiguation). The Pine Barrens is a 1968 book by John McPhee about the history, people and biology of the New Jersey Pine Barrens that
- Piney (Pine Barrens resident): Pine Barrens. The Pine Barrens have sandy, acidic soil considered unsuitable for traditional farming by early settlers, who called the land "barren". The
Words and phrases related to 'Barrens'