Barrens Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Barrens'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Barrens'
- Barrens: Barrens may refer to: Pine barrens, a type of ecosystem found in the Northeastern United States Pine Barrens (New Jersey), a pine barren in the state of
- Pine barrens: For the Pine Barrens of New Jersey, see Pine Barrens (New Jersey). For other uses, see Pine Barrens (disambiguation). Pine barrens, pine plains,
- Pine Barrens (New Jersey): the New Jersey ecosystem. For other uses, see Pine Barrens (disambiguation). The Pine Barrens, also known as the Pinelands or simply the Pines, is
- Pine Barrens tree frog: Retrieved 20 January 2012. Animal Diversity Web - Hyla andersonii (Pine Barrens tree frog) Pinelands Preservation Alliance - Pine Barrens tree frog photos
- List of pine barrens: pine barrens. Canada Kaladar Jack Pine Barrens in Ontario United States Kentucky Hi Lewis Pine Barrens State Nature Preserve Maine Waterboro Barrens Preserve
- Moquah Barrens Research Natural Area: Moquah Barrens Research Natural Area is a 636-acre (257 ha) area of pine barrens in Bayfield County, Wisconsin. It is located within the Chequamegon-Nicolet
- Cleveland Barrens Natural Area Preserve: Cleveland Barrens Natural Area Preserve is a Natural Area Preserve located in Russell County, Virginia. It preserves a series of important dolomite barrens, rare
- Dunnville Barrens State Natural Area: Dunnville Barrens is a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources-designated State Natural Area featuring a jack pine barrens plant community on a wide
- Long Island Central Pine Barrens: Long Island Central Pine Barrens (also known as the Long Island Pine Barrens) is a large area of publicly protected pine barrens in Suffolk County, New
Words and phrases related to 'Barrens'