Banged Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Banged'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Banged'
- Banged Up Abroad: Banged Up Abroad (rebadged as Locked Up Abroad for the National Geographic Channel ... External links: com/uk/banged-up-abroad Official website ...
- Gang Banged with a Headache, and Live: Gang Banged With a Headache, and Live is a recently unsurfaced "authorized bootleg ... com/don-caballero-gang-banged-with-a-headache-and-live. ...
Banged Sample Sentences in News
- Banged-up Falcons face tough Lions test in London
LONDON (AP) — They're on a four-game losing streak and banged-up on both sides of the line. Frankly, the Falcons as a team are looking questionable for Sunday's London showpiece game against the Detroit Lions. Read more on this news related to 'Banged'
- Banged-up Bolts routed by well-rested Wild
ST. PAUL, Minn. — Under the best of circumstances, Saturday night in Minnesota was going to be a tough task for Tampa Bay. Read more on this news related to 'Banged'
- Banged-up Packers defense faces Brees
Asked in the locker room Friday at Lambeau Field what year Drew Brees last threw an interception against Green Bay, veteran Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush answered 2011. ''Wow!'' Bush said, adding in a positive tone, ''OK, so he's due.'' A potentially short-handed Packers secondary faces what coach Mike McCarthy said is ' Read more on this news related to 'Banged'