Balsamic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or containing balsam; "a balsamic fragrance"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Balsamic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic vinegar: Balsamic vinegar (aceto balsamico) is a vinegar originating from Italy , ... The original, costly, traditional balsamic vinegar (Aceto ...
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (or Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) is a costly type of balsamic vinegar produced in the Emilia Romagna region ...
- Balsamic Moon: In astrology , a balsamic Moon is said to occur when the Moon is less than 45 degrees behind the natal Sun . Aquarius then a balsamic Moon ...
Balsamic Sample Sentences in News
- Recipe: Balsamic Chicken
Balsamic vinegar makes all the difference in this simple chicken recipe. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic glazed acorn squash: roasted autumn vegetables
Nora Martinez DeBenedetto | The Jersey Journal Welcome to squash season! Acorn squash, native to the Americas, is available now at your local market. You'll find that unlike its summer cousin, zucchini, winter squash will keep for weeks, or even months,... Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Recipe: Roasted Chicken Thighs and Acorn Squash with Balsamic and Sage Potatoes and Onions
Today's recipe is for roasted chicken thighs, acorn squash, and balsamic and sage-roasted onions and potatoes. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'