Balsamic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or containing balsam; "a balsamic fragrance"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Balsamic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic vinegar: di Modena" (Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena) and "Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Reggio Emilia" (Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Reggio Emilia)
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (or Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) is a costly type of balsamic vinegar produced in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. Unlike
- Balsamic Moon: at 10 degrees Aquarius then a balsamic Moon will occur when the Moon reaches 25 degrees Sagittarius. It will stay balsamic as it transits through Capricorn
Balsamic Sample Sentences in News
- Balsamic beef stew with pearl onions
Easy prep work and inexpensive ingredients make a rich stew with complex flavors that can easily be frozen and saved for later. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Braised Green Cabbage With Balsamic
Makes 6-8 servings 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the baking dish 1 small to medium head green cabbage (about 2 pounds), trimmed and cut into 8 equal wedges Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Meatless Mondays: Salsify With Truffle Vinaigrette
They are the ingredients that are nearby and easy to get, or our favorite, or just the ingredients of habit. This winter she is offering salsify as one of the root vegetables. The flavor of salsify is something like an artichoke, and welcoming of bolder flavors such as balsamic vinegar and truffle oil. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'