Balsamic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or containing balsam; "a balsamic fragrance"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Balsamic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic vinegar: di Modena" (Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena) and "Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Reggio Emilia" (Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Reggio Emilia)
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena: Balsamic vinegar of Modena is a variety of balsamic vinegar and an IGP condiment from Italy. It is produced according to various recipes. The IGP production
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (or Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) is a type of balsamic vinegar produced in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. Unlike inexpensive
- Balsamic Moon: at 10 degrees Aquarius then a balsamic Moon will occur when the Moon reaches 25 degrees Sagittarius. It will stay balsamic as it transits through Capricorn