Balsamic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or containing balsam; "a balsamic fragrance"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Balsamic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic vinegar: Balsamic vinegar (aceto balsamico) is a vinegar originating from Italy , ... The original, costly, traditional balsamic vinegar (Aceto ...
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (or Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) is a costly type of balsamic vinegar produced in the Emilia Romagna region ...
- Balsamic Moon: In astrology , a balsamic Moon is said to occur when the Moon is less than 45 degrees behind the natal Sun . Aquarius then a balsamic Moon ...
Balsamic Sample Sentences in News
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
I spent a month backpacking Europe after I graduated from college, and in a little shop in Paris, I found the most amazing well-aged balsamic vinegar. I had never really been much of a fan of balsamic, but this was aged to the point where the tart vinegar flavor had turned into a sweet, almost [...] Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- The Kitchn: Balsamic Marinated Stuffed Flank Steak
TheKitchn.com Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Morgan Stewart and Roxy Sowlaty Visit a Salad Bar for the First Time—See the Hilarious #RichKids Deleted Scene!
"They didn't have balsamic" are probably the most terrifying four words the #RichKids could have said about their camping trip! In this deleted scene from last... Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'