Balsamic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or containing balsam; "a balsamic fragrance"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Balsamic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic vinegar: di Modena" (Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena) and "Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Reggio Emilia" (Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Reggio Emilia)
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (or Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) is a costly type of balsamic vinegar produced in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. Unlike
- Balsamic Moon: at 10 degrees Aquarius then a balsamic Moon will occur when the Moon reaches 25 degrees Sagittarius. It will stay balsamic as it transits through Capricorn
Balsamic Sample Sentences in News
- Balsamic Roasetd Brussel Sprouts- Gundersen Health System
Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Benihana Debuts Latest Limited-Time Menu Offerings
The newest creation from the grill is the Grilled Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction. In addition, 14 franchised Benihana restaurants are operating in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse shares their recipe for Ahi Tuna and Caprese Sliders
Caprese Slider What you’ll need: Crostini Bread 5/8” Thick 4 Slices Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced 4 wz. Roma Tomato, Sliced 6 Slices Fresh Basil 4 Leaves Balsamic Reduction 2 tsp. Shredded Mozzarella 1 wz. Pesto, Thinned with Oil 2 Tbsp. How it’s made: Brush bread with pesto and grill on flattop. While grilling, place cheeses on […] Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'