Balsamic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or containing balsam; "a balsamic fragrance"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Balsamic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Balsamic'
- Balsamic vinegar: Balsamic vinegar (aceto balsamico) is a vinegar originating from Italy , ... The original, costly, traditional balsamic vinegar (Aceto ...
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (or Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) is a costly type of balsamic vinegar produced in the Emilia Romagna region ...
- Balsamic Moon: In astrology , a balsamic Moon is said to occur when the Moon is less than 45 degrees behind the natal Sun . Aquarius then a balsamic Moon ...
Balsamic Sample Sentences in News
- Recipe: Balsamic Chicken
Balsamic vinegar makes all the difference in this simple chicken recipe. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Local Flavour: Olive the finest of oils
Andrea O’Leary new store, Coastal Olive Oil in Tsawwassen, is introducing the community to a whole new world of imported olive oils and balsamic vinegars that offers countless cooking opportunities. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'
- Recipe: Roasted Chicken Thighs and Acorn Squash with Balsamic and Sage Potatoes and Onions
Today's recipe is for roasted chicken thighs, acorn squash, and balsamic and sage-roasted onions and potatoes. Read more on this news related to 'Balsamic'