Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Backside'
Backside Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the side of an object that is opposite its front; "his room was toward the rear of the hotel" [syn: rear, back end] [ant: front]
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?" [syn: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass]
- Backside \Back"side`\, n. [Back, a. + side. ]
The hinder part, posteriors, or rump of a person or animal.
Note: Backside (one word) was formerly used of the rear part
or side of any thing or place, but in such senses is
now two words.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Backside'
- Backside: Backside may refer to: Backside and frontside , terms referring to surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding and aggressive inline skating ...
- Backside of Thirty: "Backside of Thirty" is a 1979 single written and recorded by John Conlee . " "Backside of Thirty" would be John Conlee's third country hit ...
- Masters of the Backside: Masters of the Backside was an early British punk rock group. They never released a recording or performed beyond practice sessions, but ...
Words and phrases related to 'Backside'
Backside Sample Sentences in News
- Kim Kardashian Wants To Make Her Booty Even Bigger
It’s really no secret that Kim Kardashian’s assets are enhanced, despite the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star’s best attempts to deny that she has had any plastic surgery. Now, rumor has it that the future Mrs. West is looking to enlarge her backside once again. Yikes! Sadly, we are not kidding. Despite Kim Kardashian’s […] Read more on this news related to 'Backside'
- ANNETTE GRIFFUS | Bliss is seeing outdoors from saddle
I could happily spend the rest of my days with my backside in a saddle. The sound of hooves clomping on dirt trails, the creak of the leather as riders pick their way along a rocky surface, the laughter and banter of longtime friends — I find it all calming. At the same time, riding a horse brings with it an inherent risk. Maybe that’s why it’s so much fun. Read more on this news related to 'Backside'
- Phones Go Back To The Future
I'm no fan of LG's rear smartphone control keys -- but turns out the company had its finger on the pulse of looming hardware disruption when it ushered in those backside smartphone controls last summer, with the G2. The back of the smartphone is becoming a space to watch. Read More Read more on this news related to 'Backside'