Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Backside'
Backside Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the side of an object that is opposite its front; "his room was toward the rear of the hotel" [syn: rear, back end] [ant: front]
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?" [syn: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass]
- Backside \Back"side`\, n. [Back, a. + side. ]
The hinder part, posteriors, or rump of a person or animal.
Note: Backside (one word) was formerly used of the rear part
or side of any thing or place, but in such senses is
now two words.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Backside'
- Backside: Backside may refer to: Backside and frontside , terms referring to surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding and aggressive inline skating ...
- Backside of Thirty: "Backside of Thirty" is a 1979 single written and recorded by John Conlee . " "Backside of Thirty" would be John Conlee's third country hit ...
- Masters of the Backside: Masters of the Backside was an early British punk rock group. They never released a recording or performed beyond practice sessions, but ...
Words and phrases related to 'Backside'