BERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BERT'
- Bert: Bert or BERT may refer to: Bert (name), commonly an abbreviated forename and sometimes a surname Berd, Armenia, also known as Bert Bert, Allier, a commune
- Bert, West Virginia: Bert is an unincorporated community in Tyler County, West Virginia, United States. Its post office is closed. U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names
- Bert and Ernie: Bert and Ernie are two Muppets who appear together in numerous skits on the popular U.S. children's television show Sesame Street. Originated by Frank
- Bert (Sesame Street): Bert is a yellow Muppet character on the long-running children's television show, Sesame Street. Bert was originally performed by Frank Oz. Since 2001
- Bert Jones (politician): Bert Jones is a politician in the North Carolina General Assembly. http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/members/reports/committeeAssignments.pl?nUserid=620&Chamber=H
- Bert De Backer: Bert De Backer (born 2 April 1984) is a professional Belgian road cyclist, currently riding for Giant-Alpecin. 2002 3rd Omloop Het Nieuwsblad Juniors
- DJ Qbert: This article is about the DJ. For the arcade and computer game, see Q*bert. Richard Quitevis (born October 7, 1969) known by his stage name DJ Qbert or
- Bert Doorn: Bert Doorn (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈbɛrt ˈdoːrn]; born 26 May 1949) is a Dutch politician and Member of the European Parliament. He is a member of the Christian
- Bert Diaries: 1992 Bert och badbrudarna (Bert and the Bath Chicks) - 1993 Berts bekymmer (Bert's Worries) - 1994 Berts bryderier (Bert's Embarrassments) - 1995 Berts befrielse
- Bert Berns: (8 November 1929 – 30 December 1967), most commonly known as Bert Berns as well as Bert Russell and (occasionally) Russell Byrd, was an American songwriter
Meaning of the Name 'BERT'
- Meaning: Glorious
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
BERT Sample Sentences in News
- Bert Fish district sues foundation
Published: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 6:32 p.m. Last Modified: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 6:32 p.m. Read more on this news related to 'BERT'
- Q*Bert Rebooted Review
Poor Q*bert deserves a return to glory. One of the first gaming icons born of the 1980s arcade boom, the sprightly (if somewhat profane) orange orb with legs and a comically large nose has spent many years out of the spotlight. Unfortunately, Q*bert: Rebooted will not swing him back toward acclaim. The game would have been merely a shallow, imperfect straight-from Read more on this news related to 'BERT'
- Nature lost a true friend with the passing of Bert Everston
This column is about Bert Everston and his down-to-earth approach to nature and the birds and animals he shared space with on the 80 acres where he lived for the past 30 years. Read more on this news related to 'BERT'