BERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BERT'
- Bert: Bert or BERT may refer to: Bert (name), commonly an abbreviated forename and sometimes a surname Berd, Armenia, also known as Bert Bert, Allier, a commune
- Q*bert: "Q-bert" and "Q*bert's Qubes" redirect here. For the disc jockey, see DJ Qbert. Q*bert /ˈkjuːbərt/ is an arcade game developed and published by Gottlieb
- Bert and Ernie: Bert and Ernie are two Muppets who appear together in numerous skits on the popular U.S. children's television show Sesame Street. Originated by Frank
- Bert Diaries: 1992 Bert och badbrudarna (Bert and the Bath Chicks) - 1993 Berts bekymmer (Bert's Worries) - 1994 Berts bryderier (Bert's Embarrassments) - 1995 Berts befrielse
- Bert Warwick: Arthur "Bert" Warwick (March 1901 – June 16, 1963) was a Canadian Football League head coach, league executive, and a member of the Canadian Football Hall
- Bert (Sesame Street): Bert is a yellow Muppet character on the long-running children's television show, Sesame Street. Bert was originally performed by Frank Oz. Since 2000
- Bert Williams (disambiguation): Bert Williams was an entertainer. Bert Williams may also refer to: Bert Williams (footballer, born 1905) (1905–1974), Welsh professional footballer Bert
- Bert de Jong: Bert de Jong may refer to: Bert de Jong (speed skater) (born 1955), Dutch speed skater Bert de Jong (rally driver) (1956–2013), Dutch rally champion Bert
- Bert T. Combs: Bertram "Bert" Thomas Combs (August 13, 1911 – December 4, 1991) was a jurist and politician from the U.S. state of Kentucky. After serving on the Kentucky
- DJ Qbert: This article is about the DJ. For the arcade and computer game, see Q*bert. Richard Quitevis (born October 7, 1969) known by his stage name DJ Qbert or
Meaning of the Name 'BERT'
- Meaning: Glorious
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male