BERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BERT'
- Bert: Bert or BERT may refer to: Bert (name), commonly an abbreviated forename and sometimes a surname Berd, Armenia, also known as Bert Bert, Allier, a commune
- Q*bert: "Q-bert" and "Q*bert's Qubes" redirect here. For the disc jockey, see DJ Qbert. Q*bert /ˈkjuːbərt/ is an arcade game developed and published by Gottlieb
- Bert and Ernie: Bert and Ernie are two Muppets who appear together in numerous skits on the popular U.S. children's television show Sesame Street. Originated by Frank
- Bert Diaries: 1992 Bert och badbrudarna (Bert and the Bath Chicks) - 1993 Berts bekymmer (Bert's Worries) - 1994 Berts bryderier (Bert's Embarrassments) - 1995 Berts befrielse
- Bert Berns: "Bert Russell" redirects here. For the British mathematician, see Bertrand Russell. For the Australian footballer, see Bert Russell (footballer). Bertrand
- Bert: The Last Virgin: Bert: The Last Virgin (Swedish: Bert – den siste oskulden) is a Swedish film which was released to cinemas in Sweden on 25 December 1995, based on the
- Bert McCracken: Robert Edward "Bert" McCracken (born February 25, 1982) is the lead singer and songwriter of the American rock band The Used. McCracken was born in Provo
- Bert Van Lerberghe: Tour. Bert Van Lerberghe profile at Cycling Archives "Bert Van Lerberghe". Topsport Vlaanderen–Baloise. Retrieved 25 September 2016. "Bert Van Lerberghe"
- Bert Kaempfert: Berthold Heinrich Kämpfert, (16 October 1923 – 21 June 1980), better known as Bert Kaempfert, was a German orchestra leader and songwriter. He made easy listening
- Bert is Evil: Bert is Evil is the name of a parody website, founded by Dino Ignacio on March 30, 1997, which featured Bert, a character on the American children's television
Meaning of the Name 'BERT'
- Meaning: Glorious
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male