BERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BERT'
- Bert: Bert or BERT may refer to: Bert (name), commonly an abbreviated forename and sometimes a surname Berd, Armenia, also known as Bert Bert, Allier, a commune
- Q*bert: "Q-bert" and "Q*bert's Qubes" redirect here. For the disc jockey, see DJ Qbert. Q*bert /ˈkjuːbərt/ is an arcade video game developed and published by
- Bert and Ernie: Bert and Ernie are two Muppets who appear together in numerous skits on the popular U.S. children's television show Sesame Street. Originated by Frank
- Bert, West Virginia: Bert is an unincorporated community in Tyler County, West Virginia, United States. Its post office is closed. U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names
- Bert Van Lerberghe: Bert Van Lerberghe (born 29 September 1992) is a Belgian professional racing cyclist. "Bert Van Lerberghe". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 15 March 2015
- Bert (Sesame Street): Bert is a yellow Muppet character on the long-running children's television show, Sesame Street. Bert was originally performed by Frank Oz. Since 2002
- Bert Warwick: Arthur "Bert" Warwick (March 1901 – June 16, 1963) was a Canadian Football League head coach, league executive, and a member of the Canadian Football Hall
- Bert Williams (disambiguation): Bert Williams was an entertainer. Bert Williams may also refer to: Bert Williams (footballer, born 1905) (1905–1974), Welsh professional footballer Bert
- Bert de Jong: Bert de Jong may refer to: Bert de Jong (speed skater) (born 1955), Dutch speed skater Bert de Jong (rally driver) (1956–2013), Dutch rally champion Bert
- Heartbreak (Bert Jansch album): the fourteenth album by Scottish folk musician Bert Jansch, released in 1982. All tracks composed by Bert Jansch; except where indicated "Is It Real?"
Meaning of the Name 'BERT'
- Meaning: Glorious
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male