BANA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BANA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BANA'
- Bana: Bana may refer to: The Fali people, especially in Nigeria Bana, Guinea Bana, Rajasthan, in India Bana (singer), balladeer from Cape Verde Bana, Hungary
- Eric Bana: Eric Banadinović (born 9 August 1968), known professionally as Eric Bana, is an Australian actor and comedian. He began his career in the sketch comedy
- Bana, Niger: Bana, Niger is a village and rural commune in Niger. Loi n° 2002-014 du 11 JUIN 2002 portant création des communes et fixant le nom de leurs chefs-lieux
- Bana, Burkina Faso: Bana is a town in the Bana Department of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. It is the capital of the Bana Department and the town has a total population
- Bana Bana: "Bana Bana" ("To me, To me") was the Turkish entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 1989, performed by the group Pan. Hazan Selçuk, one of the two soloists
- Bana Department: Bana is a department or commune of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. Its capital lies at the town of Bana. According to the 1996 census the department
- Bana clan: Bana is a gotra of Jats found in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in India. Byawar near Ajmer and Bhadawar, Kadiyar Khanda in Bikaner, Giradhpur, Chitauli,
Meaning of the Name 'BANA'
- Meaning: Slayer
- Origin: Anglo
- Gender: Male