BANA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BANA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BANA'
- Bana: Bana may refer to: The Fali people, especially in Nigeria Bana, Guinea Bana, Rajasthan, in India Bana (singer), balladeer from Cape Verde Bana, Hungary
- Eric Bana: Eric Banadinović (born 9 August 1968), known professionally as Eric Bana, is an Australian actor and comedian. He began his career in the sketch comedy
- Bana Bana: "Bana Bana" ("To me, To me") was the Turkish entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 1989, performed by the group Pan. Hazan Selçuk, one of the two soloists
- Bana cathedral: ‹ The template Infobox religious building is being considered for merging. › Bana (Georgian: ბანა; Armenian: Բանակ Banak), also known by the modern Turkish
- Bana Alabed: Bana al-Abed (Arabic: بنا العبد; born 2009) is a Syrian girl from Aleppo who, with assistance from her English-speaking mother, sends messages through
- Bana Kingdom: The Banas were a dynasty of South India, who claimed descent from the asura Mahabali. The dynasty takes its name from Bana, the son of Mahabali. The Banas
Meaning of the Name 'BANA'
- Meaning: Slayer
- Origin: Anglo
- Gender: Male