BANA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BANA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BANA'
- Bana: Bana may refer to: The Fali people, especially in Nigeria Bana, Guinea Bana, Rajasthan, in India Bana (singer), balladeer from Cape Verde Bana, Hungary
- Eric Bana: Eric Bana (born Eric Banadinović; 9 August 1968) is an Australian actor and comedian. He began his career in the sketch comedy series Full Frontal before
- Bana, Niger: Bana, Niger is a village and rural commune in Niger. Loi n° 2002-014 du 11 JUIN 2002 portant création des communes et fixant le nom de leurs chefs-lieux
- Bana, Burkina Faso: Bana is a town in the Bana Department of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. It is the capital of the Bana Department and the town has a total population
- Bana clan: Bana is a gotra of Jats found in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in India. Byawar near Ajmer and Bhadawar, Kadiyar Khanda in Bikaner, Giradhpur, Chitauli,
- Bana Department: Bana is a department or commune of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. Its capital lies at the town of Bana. According to the 1996 census the department
- Bana language: Hamer-Banna language. Bana is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in northern Cameroon. Dialects include Gamboura and Gili. Bana at Ethnologue (18th ed
Meaning of the Name 'BANA'
- Meaning: Slayer
- Origin: Anglo
- Gender: Male