BANA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BANA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BANA'
- Bana: Bana may refer to: The Fali people, especially in Nigeria Bana, Guinea Bana, Rajasthan, in India Bana (singer), balladeer from Cape Verde Bana, Hungary
- Eric Bana: Eric Bana (born Eric Banadinović; 9 August 1968) is an Australian actor. He began his career as a comedian in the sketch comedy series Full Frontal before
- Bana, Niger: Bana, Niger is a village and rural commune in Niger. Loi n° 2002-014 du 11 JUIN 2002 portant création des communes et fixant le nom de leurs chefs-lieux
- Bana, Burkina Faso: Bana is a town in the Bana Department of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. It is the capital of the Bana Department and the town has a total population
- Bana Department: Bana is a department or commune of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. Its capital lies at the town of Bana. According to the 1996 census the department
- Bana clan: Bana is a gotra of Jats found in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in India. Banas are descendants of King Banasur. Their capital was at Bayana in Bharatpur
- Bana Bana: "Bana Bana" ("To me, To me") was the Turkish entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 1989, performed by the group Pan. Hazan Selçuk, one of the two soloists
Meaning of the Name 'BANA'
- Meaning: Slayer
- Origin: Anglo
- Gender: Male