BALLARD Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BALLARD'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BALLARD'
- Ballard: Ballard may refer to: England, UK Ballard Down, an area in Dorset Northern Ireland, UK Ballard, County Armagh, a townland Republic of Ireland Ballard
- Ballard Spahr: Ballard Spahr LLP is a Philadelphia-based law firm of more than 500 lawyers practicing throughout the United States in the areas of litigation, business
- Ballard Power Systems: Ballard Power Systems is a developer and manufacturer of proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell products for markets such as heavy-duty motive (consisting
- Ballard Woods, Virginia: Ballard Woods is an unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia. "Ballard Woods". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological
- S. Thruston Ballard: Samuel Thruston Ballard (February 11, 1855 – January 18, 1926) was an American politician, who served as the 33rd Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky from
- Ballard, Missouri: Ballard is an unincorporated community in Bates County, in the U.S. state of Missouri. Ballard was named for Hon. J. N. Ballard, a county judge and afterward
- Ballard, Seattle: Ballard is a neighborhood located in the northwestern part of Seattle, Washington. To the north it is bounded by Crown Hill, (N.W. 85th Street); to the
- M. Russell Ballard: Melvin Russell Ballard, Jr. (born October 8, 1928) has been a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
- Kingdom Come (Ballard novel): Kingdom Come is a 2006 novel by the British writer J.G. Ballard. The book deals with the supposed blurry line between consumerism and fascism. It also
- George Ballard: George Ballard may refer to: George Ballard (biographer) (1706–1755), English antiquary and writer George Alexander Ballard (1862–1948), British naval
Meaning of the Name 'BALLARD'
- Meaning: Bold, strong
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female