BALLARD Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BALLARD'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BALLARD'
- Ballard: Ballard may refer to: England, UK Ballard Down, an area in Dorset Northern Ireland, UK Ballard, County Armagh, a townland Republic of Ireland Ballard
- Ballard, Seattle: Ballard is a neighborhood located in the northwestern part of Seattle, Washington. To the north it is bounded by Crown Hill, (N.W. 85th Street); to the
- J. G. Ballard: James Graham "J. G." Ballard (15 November 1930 – 19 April 2009) was an English novelist, short story writer, and essayist. He came to be associated with
- Hank Ballard: Hank Ballard (born John Henry Kendricks; November 18, 1927 – March 2, 2003) was a rhythm and blues singer and songwriter, the lead vocalist of Hank Ballard
- Greg Ballard: For the basketball player, see Greg Ballard (basketball). Gregory Alan "Greg" Ballard (born 1954) is an American Lieutenant Colonel of the United States
- M. Russell Ballard: Melvin Russell Ballard, Jr. (born October 8, 1928) has been a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
- Florence Ballard: Florence Glenda Chapman (née Ballard; June 30, 1943 – February 22, 1976) was an American vocalist. She was one of the founding members of the popular
- Guy Ballard: Guy Warren Ballard (July 28, 1878 – December 29, 1939) was an American mining engineer who became, with his wife, Edna Anne Wheeler Ballard, the founder
- Robert Ballard: For other people named Robert Ballard, see Robert Ballard (disambiguation). Robert Duane Ballard (born June 30, 1942) is a retired United States Navy officer
- Ballard Estate: Ballard Estate is an old European style business district situated in south Mumbai next to Fort. Located between Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly
Meaning of the Name 'BALLARD'
- Meaning: Bold, strong
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female