BALLARD Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BALLARD'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BALLARD'
- Ballard: Ballard may refer to: England, UK Ballard Down, an area in Dorset Northern Ireland, UK Ballard, County Armagh, a townland Republic of Ireland Ballard
- Ballard Spahr: Ballard Spahr LLP is a Philadelphia-based law firm of more than 500 lawyers practicing throughout the United States in the areas of litigation, business
- Ballard Power Systems: Ballard Power Systems, located in Burnaby, British Columbia – a suburb of Vancouver – is a company that designs, develops, and manufactures zero emission
- Kingdom Come (Ballard novel): Kingdom Come is a novel by the British writer J.G. Ballard published in 2006. The book deals with the supposed blurry line between consumerism and fascism
- Ballard Woods, Virginia: Ballard Woods is an unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia. "Ballard Woods". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological
- S. Thruston Ballard: Samuel Thruston Ballard (February 11, 1855 – January 18, 1926) was an American politician, who served as the 33rd Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky from
- Ballard, Seattle: Ballard is a neighborhood located in the northwestern part of Seattle, Washington. To the north it is bounded by Crown Hill, (N.W. 85th Street); to the
- Ballard, Missouri: Ballard is an unincorporated community in Bates County, in the U.S. state of Missouri. Ballard was named for Hon. J. N. Ballard, a county judge and afterward
- Florence Ballard: ERROR: Usage of "children" is not recognized Florence Glenda Chapman (née Ballard; June 30, 1943 – February 22, 1976) was an American vocalist. She was one
- Ballard Bunder Gatehouse: Ballard Estate in the old Fort area of Mumbai, India. It was built in 1920 to commemorate the realignment of the harbour and is located where Ballard
Meaning of the Name 'BALLARD'
- Meaning: Bold, strong
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female