BALLARD Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BALLARD'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BALLARD'
- Ballard: Ballard may refer to: England, UK Ballard Down, an area in Dorset Northern Ireland, UK Ballard, County Armagh, a townland Republic of Ireland Ballard
- Ballard, Seattle: Ballard is a neighborhood located in the northwestern part of Seattle, Washington. To the north it is bounded by Crown Hill, (N.W. 85th Street); to the
- Hank Ballard: Hank Ballard (born John Henry Kendricks; November 18, 1927 – March 2, 2003) was a rhythm and blues singer and songwriter, the lead vocalist of Hank Ballard
- J. G. Ballard: James Graham "J. G." Ballard (15 November 1930 – 19 April 2009) was an English novelist, short story writer, and essayist. Born in an international settlement
- Guy Ballard: Guy Warren Ballard (July 28, 1878 – December 29, 1939) was an American mining engineer who became, with his wife, Edna Anne Wheeler Ballard, the founder
- Florence Ballard: Florence Glenda Chapman (née Ballard; June 30, 1943 – February 22, 1976) was an American vocalist. She was one of the founding members of the popular
- Robert Ballard: For other people named Robert Ballard, see Robert Ballard (disambiguation). Robert Duane Ballard (born June 30, 1942) is a retired United States Navy officer
- Greg Ballard: For the basketball player, see Greg Ballard (basketball). Gregory Alan "Greg" Ballard (born 1954) is a former Republican mayor of Indianapolis, Indiana
- M. Russell Ballard: Melvin Russell Ballard, Jr. (born October 8, 1928) is an American businessman and religious leader who has been a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
- Geoffrey Ballard: For those of a similar name, see Jeff Ballard (disambiguation). Geoffrey Ballard, CM, OBC (16 October 1932 – 2 August 2008) was a Canadian geophysicist
Meaning of the Name 'BALLARD'
- Meaning: Bold, strong
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female