BALLARD Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BALLARD'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BALLARD'
- Ballard: Ballard may refer to: Ballard, California Ballard, Missouri Ballard, Utah Ballard, Seattle, a neighborhood that was once a city before being annexed
- Ballard Power Systems: Ballard Power Systems, located in Burnaby, British Columbia – a suburb of Vancouver – is a company that designs, develops, and manufactures zero emission
- Ballard Spahr: Ballard Spahr LLP is an American law firm of more than 500 lawyers practicing in the areas of litigation, business and finance, intellectual property
- Ballard, Missouri: Ballard is a community in Bates County, Missouri, in the United States. Ballard was named for Hon. J. N. Ballard, a county judge and afterward state
- Ballard County, Kentucky: Ballard County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,249. Its county seat is Wickliffe. The county
- Ballard Woods, Virginia: Ballard Woods is an unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia. "Ballard Woods". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological
- S. Thruston Ballard: Samuel Thruston Ballard (February 11, 1855 – January 18, 1926) was an American politician, who served as the 33rd Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky from
- M. Russell Ballard: Melvin Russell Ballard, Jr. (born October 8, 1928) has been a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
- Ballard, Seattle: Ballard is a neighborhood located in the northwestern part of Seattle, Washington. To the north it is bounded by Crown Hill, (N.W. 85th Street); to the
- Ballard Bunder Gatehouse: Ballard Estate in the old Fort area of Mumbai, India. It was built in 1920 to commemorate the realignment of the harbour and is located where Ballard
Meaning of the Name 'BALLARD'
- Meaning: Bold, strong
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female