BALLARD Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'BALLARD'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'BALLARD'
- Ballard: Ballard may refer to: Ballard, California Ballard, Missouri Ballard, Utah Ballard, Seattle, a neighborhood that was once a city before being annexed
- Ballard Power Systems: Ballard Power Systems, located in Burnaby, British Columbia -- a suburb of Vancouver -- is a company that designs, develops, and manufactures zero emission
- Ballard Spahr: Ballard Spahr LLP is an American law firm of more than 500 lawyers practicing in the areas of litigation, business and finance, intellectual property
- Ballard County, Kentucky: Ballard County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,249. Its county seat is Wickliffe. The county
- Ballard Woods, Virginia: Ballard Woods is an unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia. "Ballard Woods". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey
- M. Russell Ballard: Melvin Russell Ballard, Jr. (born October 8, 1928) has been a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
- Ballard, Seattle: Ballard is a neighborhood located in the northwestern part of Seattle, Washington. To the north it is bounded by Crown Hill, (N.W. 85th Street); to the
- Ballard, Missouri: Ballard is a community in Bates County, Missouri, in the United States. Ballard was named for Hon. J. N. Ballard, a county judge and afterward state
- Jeff Ballard: Jeff Ballard may refer to: Jeff Ballard (baseball) (born 1963), former Major League baseball player Jeff Ballard (musician), American jazz drummer Jeff
- S. Thruston Ballard: Samuel Thruston Ballard (February 11, 1855 – January 18, 1926) was an American politician, who served as the 33rd Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky from
Meaning of the Name 'BALLARD'
- Meaning: Bold, strong
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female