Avenged Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for which vengeance has been taken; "an avenged injury"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Avenged'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Avenged'
- Avenged Sevenfold: September 18, 2010. "Avenged Sevenfold". Rock Sound. "Avenged Sevenfold". Rock in Town. "AvengedSevenfold.com". AvengedSevenfold.com. Archived from
- Carry On (Avenged Sevenfold song): com/artist/280315/avenged+sevenfold/chart?f=902 http://www.billboard.com/artist/280315/avenged+sevenfold/chart?f=887 http://www.billboard.com/artist/280315/avenged+sevenfold/chart
- Avenged Sevenfold (album): Avenged Sevenfold is the fourth studio album by Avenged Sevenfold, released on October 26, 2007 by Warner Bros. Records. The album, originally slated
- Scream (Avenged Sevenfold song): computer that came with Avenged Sevenfold videos, music, and other items from the band. The winning video was also featured on the Avenged Sevenfold website
- Dear God (Avenged Sevenfold song): "Dear God" is the tenth and final song as well as fourth single from Avenged Sevenfold's self-titled album. The song is a notable deviation from the band's
- Afterlife (Avenged Sevenfold song): "Afterlife" is a song by Avenged Sevenfold. The song is released as the third single from their self-titled album. The song itself features a string orchestra