Avenged Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for which vengeance has been taken; "an avenged injury"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Avenged'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Avenged'
- Avenged Sevenfold: September 18, 2010. "Avenged Sevenfold". Rock Sound. "Avenged Sevenfold". Rock in Town. "AvengedSevenfold.com". AvengedSevenfold.com. Archived from
- Carry On (Avenged Sevenfold song): com/artist/280315/avenged+sevenfold/chart?f=902 http://www.billboard.com/artist/280315/avenged+sevenfold/chart?f=887 http://www.billboard.com/artist/280315/avenged+sevenfold/chart
- Scream (Avenged Sevenfold song): computer that came with Avenged Sevenfold videos, music, and other items from the band. The winning video was also featured on the Avenged Sevenfold website
- Avenged Sevenfold (album): Avenged Sevenfold is the fourth studio album by Avenged Sevenfold, released on October 30, 2007 by Warner Bros. Records. The album, originally slated
- Burn It Down (Avenged Sevenfold song): "Burn It Down" is a single by Avenged Sevenfold from their third studio album City of Evil. The record was released on June 12, 2005 via Warner Bros.
- Buried Alive (Avenged Sevenfold song): Buried Alive is the fourth and final single from American heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold's fifth album Nightmare. In September 2011, the band announced
- So Far Away (Avenged Sevenfold song): 4, 2011. "Avenged Sevenfold pays tribute to late drummer with 'So Far Away' - Zap2it". Blog.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-08-07. "Avenged Sevenfold pay