Authenticity Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undisputed credibility
Definitions from Wiktionary
- undisputed credibility
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Authenticity'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Authenticity'
- Authenticity: Authenticity concerns the truthfulness of origins, attributes, commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions. Authenticity or authentic may refer to:
- Authenticity (philosophy): (existentialism) Authenticity is a technical term used in psychology as well as existentialist philosophy and aesthetics. In existentialism, authenticity is the
- Party of Mauritanian Authenticity: The Party of Mauritanian Authenticity (French: Parti de l’Authenticité Mauritanienne, PAM) is a political party in Mauritania led by Mohamed Mahmoud El
- Authenticity in art: Authenticity in art has a variety of meanings related to different ways in which a work of art or an artistic performance may be considered authentic.
- Equal authenticity rule: The equal authenticity rule is a rule of judicial interpretation developed by Canadian courts as a way of interpreting laws which are written in two parallel
- Authenticity Party: The Authenticity Party (Arabic: حزب الأصالة, ḥizb el-asala) is one of the political parties created in Egypt after the 2011 Egyptian Revolution. It has
- Authenticity and Modernity Party: The Authenticity and Modernity Party (French: Parti Authenticité et Modernité, PAM; Arabic: حزب الأصالة والحداثة Hizb Al-Asaleh Wal-Hadatheh) is a Moroccan
- Authenticity (Foreign Exchange album): Authenticity is the third studio album from the R&B/hip hop duo The Foreign Exchange. It was released on October 12, 2010. All songs were produced by Nicolay
- Historical authenticity of the Book of Mormon: The question of the historical authenticity of the Book of Mormon has long been a source of contention between most members of the Latter Day Saint movement
Words and phrases related to 'Authenticity'
Authenticity Sample Sentences in News
- U.S. working to confirm authenticity of Islamic State video: White House
The United States is working to confirm the authenticity of an Islamic State video purporting to show the execution of Japanese hostage Kenji Goto, the White House said on Saturday, adding Washington "strongly condemns" the militant group's actions. "We have seen the video purporting to show that Japanese citizen Kenji Goto has been murdered by Read more on this news related to 'Authenticity'
- Me, Myself, and Authenticity
First-person pronouns like "I" and "me" are crowding out "we" and "our" in all kinds of communication—from advertising copy to academic writing to newspaper articles to song lyrics. The shift, some academics warn, is proof of narcissism run amok. In one high-profile study, researchers from the University of Kentucky used a Read more on this news related to 'Authenticity'
- Jordan says still verifying authenticity of hostage tape
Jordan said on Thursday it was still trying to verify the authenticity of the last audio recording purporting to be from a Japanese hostage, who said his Islamic State captors had extended a prisoner swap deadline. "The last tape recording is still being verified by the authorized agencies," government spokesman Mohammad al-Momani told state television. Read more on this news related to 'Authenticity'