Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Authenticity'
Authenticity Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Authenticity \Au`then*tic"i*ty\, n. [Cf. F. authenticit['e].]
- The quality of being authentic or of established authority for truth and correctness.
- Genuineness; the quality of being genuine or not corrupted from the original. Note: In later writers, especially those on the evidences of Christianity, authenticity is often restricted in its use to the first of the above meanings, and distinguished from qenuineness.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Authenticity'
- Authenticity: Authenticity refers to the truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions. Authenticity or ...
- Authenticity (philosophy): Authenticity is a technical term in existentialist philosophy , and is also used in the philosophy of art and psychology . In philosophy ...
- Authenticity (reenactment): In historical reenactment , authenticity (sometimes referred to as the A-factor or simply A) is a measure of how close an item, prop, ...
- Authenticity (Foreign Exchange album): Authenticity is the third studio album from the R&B /hip hop duo The Foreign Exchange . It was released on October 12, 2010. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Authenticity'