Augmentation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the act of augmenting
- the statement of a theme in notes of greater duration (usually twice the length of the original)
- the amount by which something increases
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the amount by which something increases ,
- the statement of a theme in notes of greater duration (usually twice the length of the original) ,
- the act of augmenting
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Augmentation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Augmentation'
- GNSS augmentation: Augmentation of a global navigation satellite system (GNSS) is a method of improving the navigation system's attributes, such as accuracy, reliability
- Augmentation of honour: In heraldry, an augmentation (often termed augmentation of honour or sometimes augmentation of arms) is a modification or addition to a coat of arms,
- Augmentation (music): and music theory, the word augmentation (from Late Latin augmentare, to increase) has three distinct meanings. Augmentation is a compositional device where
- Court of Augmentations: The Court of Augmentations, also called Augmentation Court or simply The Augmentation, was established during the reign of King Henry VIII of England along
- Chin augmentation: Chin augmentation using surgical implants can alter the underlying structure of the face, providing better balance to the facial features. The specific
- Augmentation (algebra): augmentation of an associative algebra A over a field k is an algebra homomorphism , typically denoted by ε. An algebra together with an augmentation
- Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System: Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System (MSAS) is a Japanese SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation System), i.e. a satellite navigation system which
- Augmentation (psychiatry): Augmentation is the combination of two or more drugs to achieve better treatment results.
- Augmentation ideal: In algebra, an augmentation ideal is an ideal that can be defined in any group ring. If G is a group and R a commutative ring, there is a ring homomorphism
Words and phrases related to 'Augmentation'
Augmentation Sample Sentences in News
- Plastic Surgeon in Orlando Explains How Breast Implants Can Improve Confidence
Although breast augmentation is considered a cosmetic procedure, Orlando plastic surgeon Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS, says his patients achieve more than just a new look after surgery. Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani ... Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals And IDEAL IMPLANT Announce FDA And Health Canada Approval To Market Ideal Implant For Cosmetic ...
Valeant Pharmaceuticals And IDEAL IMPLANT Announce FDA And Health Canada Approval To Market Ideal Implant For Cosmetic Breast Augmentation Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'
- PRESS RELEASES
Members of the House and Senate bicameral conference committee on the 2015 national budget have agreed on the definition of savings and augmentation under the General Provisions of the General Appropriations Bill (GAB). Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'