Augmentation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the act of augmenting
- the statement of a theme in notes of greater duration (usually twice the length of the original)
- the amount by which something increases
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the amount by which something increases ,
- the statement of a theme in notes of greater duration (usually twice the length of the original) ,
- the act of augmenting
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Augmentation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Augmentation'
- GNSS augmentation: Augmentation of a global navigation satellite system (GNSS) is a method of improving the navigation system's attributes, such as accuracy, reliability
- Augmentation of honour: In heraldry, an augmentation (often termed augmentation of honour or sometimes augmentation of arms) is a modification or addition to a coat of arms,
- Augmentation (music): and music theory, the word augmentation (from Late Latin augmentare, to increase) has three distinct meanings. Augmentation is a compositional device where
- Court of Augmentations: The Court of Augmentations, also called Augmentation Court or simply The Augmentation, was established during the reign of King Henry VIII of England along
- Chin augmentation: Chin augmentation using surgical implants can alter the underlying structure of the face, providing better balance to the facial features. The specific
- Augmentation (algebra): augmentation of an associative algebra A over a field k is an algebra homomorphism , typically denoted by ε. An algebra together with an augmentation
- Augmentation (psychiatry): Augmentation is the combination of two or more drugs to achieve better treatment results.
- Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System: Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System (MSAS) is a Japanese SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation System), i.e. a satellite navigation system which
- Augmentation ideal: In algebra, an augmentation ideal is an ideal that can be defined in any group ring. If G is a group and R a commutative ring, there is a ring homomorphism
Words and phrases related to 'Augmentation'
Augmentation Sample Sentences in News
- Fat grafting technique improves results of breast augmentation
( Wolters Kluwer Health ) In women undergoing breast augmentation, a technique using transplantation of a small amount of the patient's own fat cells can produce better cosmetic outcomes, reports a study in the April issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'
- Toronto Plastic Surgeon Shares Two Effective Methods for Chin Augmentation
"In my experience, the most common reason for chin enhancement is to augment a 'weak' chin," states Dr. Lawrence Tong, a double board certified plastic surgeon in Toronto. "Other reasons ... Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'
- Keeping Up with Kim Kardashian: Butt Augmentation Gets Bigger
"There are plenty of people that are fascinated by watching Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj or some of these women who have larger bottoms, and they strive for that," said Dr. Michael Edwards, the president of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, which collected the data. Though liposuction, breast augmentation and Botox remain the most popu Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'