Augmentation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the act of augmenting
- the statement of a theme in notes of greater duration (usually twice the length of the original)
- the amount by which something increases
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the amount by which something increases ,
- the statement of a theme in notes of greater duration (usually twice the length of the original) ,
- the act of augmenting
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Augmentation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Augmentation'
- GNSS augmentation: Augmentation of a global navigation satellite system (GNSS) is a method of improving the navigation system's attributes, such as accuracy, reliability
- Augmentation of honour: In heraldry, an augmentation (often termed augmentation of honour or sometimes augmentation of arms) is a modification or addition to a coat of arms,
- Augmentation (music): and music theory, the word augmentation (from Late Latin augmentare, to increase) has three distinct meanings. Augmentation is a compositional device where
- Court of Augmentations: The Court of Augmentations, also called Augmentation Court or simply The Augmentation, was established during the reign of King Henry VIII of England along
- Chin augmentation: Chin augmentation using surgical implants can alter the underlying structure of the face, providing better balance to the facial features. The specific
- Augmentation (algebra): augmentation of an associative algebra A over a field k is an algebra homomorphism , typically denoted by ε. An algebra together with an augmentation
- Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System: Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System (MSAS) is a Japanese SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation System), i.e. a satellite navigation system which
- Augmentation (psychiatry): Augmentation is the combination of two or more drugs to achieve better treatment results.
- Augmentation ideal: In algebra, an augmentation ideal is an ideal that can be defined in any group ring. If G is a group and R a commutative ring, there is a ring homomorphism
Words and phrases related to 'Augmentation'
Augmentation Sample Sentences in News
- Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon Describes Breast Augmentation Process From Start to Finish
Patients may believe that the most complicated aspect of a breast augmentation is the surgical procedure; however, the consultation typically involves the greatest amount of consideration, explains Dr. ... Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'
- Global Human Augmentation Market by Product (In-Built Augmentation and Wearable Augmentation), Application (Medical ...
Dublin, Feb. 24, 2015-- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Human Augmentation Market by Product, Application,& Geography- Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. ... Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'
- Research and Markets: Human Augmentation Market by Product, Application, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020 ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Human Augmentation Market by Product, Application, & Geography Read more on this news related to 'Augmentation'