Atypical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not conforming to type; "showed atypical agility"
- deviating from what is usual or common or to be expected; often somewhat odd or strange; "these days large families are atypical"; "highly irregular behavior"
- deviating from or not conforming to type; "atypical behavior..not the accepted type of response that we expect from children"- G.E.Gardner
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Atypical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Atypical'
- Atypical: For a definition of the word "atypical", see the Wiktionary entry atypical. Atypical is an upcoming Netflix original comedy television series created by
- Atypical antipsychotic: The atypical antipsychotics (AAP; also known as second generation antipsychotics (SGAs)) are a group of antipsychotic drugs (antipsychotic drugs in general
- Atypical pneumonia: For rocking pneumonia, see Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu. Atypical pneumonia, also known as walking pneumonia, is the type
- Atypical bacteria: Atypical bacteria are bacteria that do not color with gram-staining but rather remain colorless: they are neither Gram-positive nor Gram-negative. These
- Atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor: Atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor (AT/RT) is a rare tumor usually diagnosed in childhood. Although usually a brain tumor, AT/RT can occur anywhere in the
- Atypical depression: Atypical depression, or depression with atypical features as it has been known in the DSM IV, is depression that shares many of the typical symptoms of
- Atypical pulmonary carcinoid tumour: Atypical pulmonary carcinoid tumour is a subtype of pulmonary carcinoid tumor. It is an uncommon low-grade malignant lung mass that is most often in the
- Atypical facial pain: Atypical facial pain (AFP) is a type of chronic facial pain which does not fulfill any other diagnosis. There is no consensus as to a globally accepted
- Atypical ductal hyperplasia: Atypical ductal hyperplasia, abbreviated ADH, is the term used for a benign lesion of the breast that indicates an increased risk of breast cancer. The
- Atypical adenomatous hyperplasia: Atypical adenomatous hyperplasia is a subtype of pneumocytic hyperplasia in the lung. It can be a precursor lesion of in situ adenocarcinoma of the lung