Atypical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not conforming to type; "showed atypical agility"
- deviating from what is usual or common or to be expected; often somewhat odd or strange; "these days large families are atypical"; "highly irregular behavior"
- deviating from or not conforming to type; "atypical behavior..not the accepted type of response that we expect from children"- G.E.Gardner
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Atypical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Atypical'
- Atypical fibroxanthoma: Atypical fibroxanthoma of the skin is a low-grade malignancy related to malignant fibrous histiocytoma, which it resembles histologically. Skin lesion
- Atypical pneumonia: Atypical pneumonia, also known as walking pneumonia, is the type of pneumonia not caused by one of the more traditional pathogens. Its clinical presentation
- Atypical depression: Atypical depression, or depression with atypical features as it has been known in the DSM, is depression that shares many of the typical symptoms of the
- Atypical antipsychotic: The atypical antipsychotics (AAP; also known as second generation antipsychotics (SGAs)) are a group of antipsychotic drugs (antipsychotic drugs in general
- Atypical lichen myxedematosus: Atypical lichen myxedematosus (also known as "Intermediate lichen myxedematosus") is a skin condition caused by fibroblasts producing abnormally large