Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Atique'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Atique'
- Atique Ahmad: Atique Ahmed or Ateeq Ahmed (born 10 August 1962) is an Indian criminal-politician belonging to the Samajwadi Party . In 2004-2009, he ...
- Nurul Alam Atique: Nurul Alam Atique is a Bangladesh i television dramatist and scriptwriter, and film-maker. Filmography : Kittonkhola (dir. Abu Sayeed) / ...
Words and phrases related to 'Atique'
Meaning of the Name 'Atique'
- Meaning: Old valuable thing. Variant of Antique.
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male
Atique Sample Sentences in News
- Former MP Atique Ahmad is SP candidate from Sultanpur
Lucknow, Dec 6 (PTI) Samajwadi Party today declared former MP Atique Ahmad as its candidate from Sultanpur constituency for the Lok Sabha elections. Read more on this news related to 'Atique'
- Lok Sabha polls: SP defends decision to field Atique Ahmad; draws flak from BJP
Lok Sabha polls: SP defends decision to field Atique Ahmad; draws flak from BJP Read more on this news related to 'Atique'