Assorted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds (even to the point of incongruity); "an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"; "assorted sizes"; "miscellaneous accessories"; "a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"; "a motley crew"; "
- of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity; "assorted sizes"; "his disguises are many and various"; "various experiments have failed to disprove the theory"; "cited various reasons for his behavior"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Assorted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Assorted'
- The Vandals / Assorted Jelly Beans: The Vandals / Assorted Jelly Beans split 7" is a 7-inch record put out by Kung Fu Records in 1996. It was the first release to be put out by the label
- Assorted Jelly Beans (album): Assorted Jelly Beans is the first album of Assorted Jelly Beans. It was released in 1996. "No Time" - 2:24 "Plain Life" - 2:22 "Braindead" - 2:38 "8th
- Assorted Jelly Beans: about the US punk rock group. For the confectionery treat, see jelly bean. Assorted Jelly Beans is a Ska punk/Punk rock band originally from Riverside, California
- Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs: Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs is the only studio album by Anglo-American blues rock band Derek and the Dominos. Released in November 1970, the double
- Assorted Nuts Animation Studios: Assorted Nuts Animation Studios, headquartered in Karlstad, Sweden, is an award-winning, independent animation studio and development/production house
- Hits and Assorted Secrets 1984–1993: Hits and Assorted Secrets 1984–1993 is a Greatest Hits album by The Northern Pikes released in 1999. Along with some of the band's biggest hits, the album
- Assorted Gems: Assorted Gems (Hangul: 보석비빔밥; RR: Boseok Bibimbap; lit. Jewel Bibimbap) is a 2009 South Korean television series starring Go Na-eun, Lee Tae-gon, So Yi-hyun
- Assorted Secrets: Assorted Secrets was originally released as a cassette-only extra by The Residents that featured some live-in-the-studio recordings as well as a live rehearsal
- Pinkerton's Assorted Colours: Pinkerton's Assorted Colours were a mid-1960s pop band from England. Formed in Rugby, Warwickshire as 'The Liberators', they became Pinkerton's Assorted Colours
Words and phrases related to 'Assorted'