Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Asses'
Asses Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- As \As\, n.; pl. Asses. [L. as. See Ace.]
- A Roman weight, answering to the libra or pound, equal to nearly eleven ounces Troy weight. It was divided into twelve ounces.
- A Roman copper coin, originally of a pound weight (12 oz.); but reduced, after the first Punic war, to two ounces; in the second Punic war, to one ounce; and afterwards to half an ounce.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Asses'
Words and phrases related to 'Asses'
Asses Sample Sentences in News
- The 2014 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Can Actually Kick All Of Your Asses
Designers might make a sexy looking car, but engineers make cars that you actually want to drive. Engineers made the 2014 Camaro Z/28 . And it's transformed the Camaro for the better in every conceivable way. That means this is a modern Camaro that's actually as good as Camaro fanboys pretend it is. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Asses'
- 11 Times We Laughed Our Asses Off At The 2014 MTV Movie Awards
The show's funniest moments, from dick pics to playing tonsil hockey with Seth Rogen's mom. Read more on this news related to 'Asses'
- 'Bad Ass' Danny Trejo: Actors who do their own stunts are crazy
Danny Trejo has starred in blockbusters like "Machete," "Con Air," and "Badass." His latest is the sequel to fan-favorite "Bad Ass" – "Bad Asses" – which is now available on Blu-ray and DVD. Read more on this news related to 'Asses'