Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
- ArtWorks: '''ArtWorks''' is an advanced [[vector graphics|vector]] drawing package for [[RISC OS] <!-- Deleted image removed: [[File:Artworks2Screenshot.png|right|thumb|The ArtWorks 2.57 Working Environment]] -->
- ArtWorks: ArtWorks is an advanced vector drawing package for RISC OS created by Computer Concepts (now Xara ) in 1991. It has been developed by ...
- Artworks (film): Artworks is a 2003 crime film. Plot: A police chief’s daughter in home security sales, contacts an art gallery possessor. for gathering artworks. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Artworks'
Artworks Sample Sentences in News
- Launch Pad proposes its vision for Louisiana ArtWorks: Letter
On Dec. 3 we submitted our proposal to purchase and reinvigorate the Louisiana ArtWorks building. For more than 10 years we've loved New Orleans, committing our time and energy to create the type of community and economic opportunity that New... Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- Your favorite Louvre artworks
As part of CNN's special series "Inside the Louvre," we asked you to share your favorite artwork via the hashtag #LouvreFavorite. From the "Mona Lisa" to the "Winged Victory of Samothrace," check out the top 10 most popular Louvre artworks selected by our community. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- Restaurant owners, start-up experts bid on Louisiana Artworks building
Paul Murphy / Eyewitness News Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @pmurphywwl NEW ORLEANS -- The old Bradford's Furniture Building at the corner of Howard Avenue and Carondelet Street in the Warehouse District of New Orleans sits in limbo, not far from Lee Circle. The Arts Council of Louisiana sank $25 million in donations and government grants into the buil Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'