Artworks Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Artworks'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
- ArtWorks: application. For art objects, see work of art. For other uses, see artwork (disambiguation). ArtWorks is an advanced vector drawing package for RISC OS created
- List of Picasso artworks 1951–60: Massacre in Korea (1951) Baboon and Young (1951) The election of Paris (1951) Crâne de chèvre, bouteille et bougie (1952)  Paysage mediterranéen (1952)
- List of Picasso artworks 1941–50: This is a list of some works by Spanish painter Pablo Picasso, from 1941 on to 1950. 1941 Dora Maar au Chat 1941 Tete de femme (Dora Maar) (in plaster)
- List of Picasso artworks 1921–30: Musiciens aux masques (Three Musicians) Reading the Letter (La Lecture de la Lettre) Deux femmes courant sur la plage (La Course) Olga with a Fur Collar
- List of Picasso artworks 1961–70: Artworks by Pablo Picasso from 1961 to 1970 1961, "The Dance of Youth" 1961, "Les Freres Soler" 1961, Jacqueline 1961, "Luncheon on the Grass" 1962, "Côte
- List of Picasso artworks 1971–73: This is a partial list of artworks by Pablo Picasso produced from 1971-1973. Picasso celebrated his ninetieth birthday in 1971, and remained productive
- Artworks commemorating African Americans in Washington, D.C.: Artworks commemorating African-Americans in Washington, D.C. is a group of fourteen public artworks in Washington, D.C., including the Martin Luther King
- List of Picasso artworks 1931–40: Artworks by Pablo Picasso from 1931 to 1940: This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. Still Life on Pedestal Table – 1931 Figures by the
- List of outdoor artworks at the Indianapolis Museum of Art: See also: List of artworks at the Indianapolis Museum of Art and List of public art in Indianapolis This is a list of works of art at the Indianapolis