Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
- ArtWorks: '''ArtWorks''' is an advanced [[vector graphics|vector]] drawing package for [[RISC OS] <!-- Deleted image removed: [[File:Artworks2Screenshot.png|right|thumb|The ArtWorks 2.57 Working Environment]] -->
- ArtWorks: ArtWorks is an advanced vector drawing package for RISC OS created by Computer Concepts (now Xara ) in 1991. It has been developed by ...
- Artworks (film): Artworks is a 2003 crime film. Plot: A police chief’s daughter in home security sales, contacts an art gallery possessor. for gathering artworks. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Artworks'
Artworks Sample Sentences in News
- Artworks escape damage during fire at Quebec's Musee de la civilisation
A fire that broke out this afternoon at the Musee de la civilisation in Quebec City is now under control. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- Panel discussion focuses on innovation in fisheries science
NEW BEDFORD — The New Bedford Art Museum/Artworks! and the Working Waterfront Festival are collaborating to present a panel discussion Design and Innovation in Fisheries Science on Thursday, Sept. 11 at 6 p.m. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- Scottish artworks in pictures
ahead of next weeks referendum on independence for Scotland The Reverend Robert Walker Skating on Duddingston Loch Sir Henry Raeburn, circa 1795 Continue reading... Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'