Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
- ArtWorks: '''ArtWorks''' is an advanced [[vector graphics|vector]] drawing package for [[RISC OS] <!-- Deleted image removed: [[File:Artworks2Screenshot.png|right|thumb|The ArtWorks 2.57 Working Environment]] -->
- ArtWorks: ArtWorks is an advanced vector drawing package for RISC OS created by Computer Concepts (now Xara ) in 1991. It has been developed by ...
- Artworks (film): Artworks is a 2003 crime film. Plot: A police chief’s daughter in home security sales, contacts an art gallery possessor. for gathering artworks. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Artworks'
Artworks Sample Sentences in News
- Arabian Wings launches auction of Saudi artwork
JEDDAH - The artworks of several top Saudi artists were auctioned at an event organized here on Monday. The event was the third auction organized by Arabian Wings, the fine art company and gallery. Arabian Wings launched the first auction dedicated to contemporary arts in Jeddah in late 2011 in collaboration with Sunaidi Xpo, a leading company in event management. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- Best of Arab artworks to go under the gavel
SUPPORTING YOUNG ARTISTS: One of the artworks to be put on auction. A number of art pieces by Saudi artists will be auctioned in Jeddah on Sunday. Arabian Wings is the first Saudi organization to launch publicly and officially an auction of contemporary art pieces. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- 3 Nazi-looted artworks returned in France
France officially returned three Nazi-looted artworks to their rightful owners today, calling the ceremony presided over by French Culture Minister Aurélie Filippetti a "gesture toward justice." Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'