Artworks Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Artworks'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
- ArtWorks: application. For art objects, see work of art. For other uses, see artwork (disambiguation). ArtWorks is an advanced vector drawing package for RISC OS created
- List of artworks at the Indianapolis Museum of Art: See also: List of outdoor artworks at the Indianapolis Museum of Art This is a list of some of the most significant artworks at the Indianapolis Museum
- Catalogue of Artworks at the Frick Collection: is an incomplete list of artworks at the Frick Collection in New York City, United States, which mainly holds European artworks from before the 20th century
- Nadir Afonso artworks: studies before the final artwork, which sometimes is revealed only years later; the artist also sometimes returns to work on artworks after they are publicly
- List of Picasso artworks 1961–70: Artworks by Pablo Picasso from 1961 to 1970 1961, "The Dance of Youth" 1961, "Les Freres Soler" 1961, Jacqueline 1961, "Luncheon on the Grass" 1962, "Côte
- List of Picasso artworks 1901–10: This is a partial list of artworks produced by Pablo Picasso from 1901 to 1910. This phase of Picasso's life saw his stylistic development continue through
- List of Picasso artworks 1971–73: This is a partial list of artworks by Pablo Picasso produced from 1971-1973. Picasso celebrated his ninetieth birthday in 1971, and remained productive
- Artworks (film): for their clients’ motives for gathering artworks. They think of a plot to steal overlooked but valuable artworks from her affluent clients’ homes. Virginia