Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Artworks'
- ArtWorks: '''ArtWorks''' is an advanced [[vector graphics|vector]] drawing package for [[RISC OS] <!-- Deleted image removed: [[File:Artworks2Screenshot.png|right|thumb|The ArtWorks 2.57 Working Environment]] -->
- ArtWorks: ArtWorks is an advanced vector drawing package for RISC OS created by Computer Concepts (now Xara ) in 1991. It has been developed by ...
- Artworks (film): Artworks is a 2003 crime film. Plot: A police chief’s daughter in home security sales, contacts an art gallery possessor. for gathering artworks. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Artworks'
Artworks Sample Sentences in News
- Artworks Tell Story of American Culture, History
“Allies Days, May 1917,” an impressionistic scene of flags fluttering over midtown Manhattan, was painted by Childe Hassam to celebrate the United States' entry into World War I. It is currently on display at the National Gallery of Art, and throughout August at a bus stop in downtown Washington and in hundreds of other locations across the country. Art be Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- Jasper Johns aide in $6.5m art theft
The assistant of American painter Jasper Johns has pleaded guilty to selling artworks worth $6.5m (£3.9m) he stole from the artist's studio. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'
- HSC artworks vandalised in NSW's north
Byron Bay High's Year 12 visual arts students have arrived at school to find their HSC artworks wrecked by vandals. Read more on this news related to 'Artworks'