Appalachian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in or relating to Appalachia
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Appalachia
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Appalachian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Appalachian'
- Appalachian: Appalachian may refer to: the Appalachian Mountains the people of Appalachia and their culture Appalachian English, the variety of English native to Central
- List of Appalachian State Mountaineers football seasons: This is a list of seasons completed by the Appalachian State Mountaineers football team of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division
- 2007 Appalachian State vs. Michigan football game: The 2007 Appalachian State vs. Michigan football game was a regular season college football game between the Appalachian State Mountaineers and Michigan
- Appalachian Trail: see Appalachian Trail Conservancy. For the train station, see Appalachian Trail (Metro-North station). For the phrase "Hiking the Appalachian Trail"
- Appalachian Mountains: "Appalachians" redirects here. For other uses, see Appalachian. The Appalachian Mountains (i/ˌæpəˈleɪʃᵻn/ or /ˌæpəˈlætʃᵻn/, French: les Appalaches), often
- Appalachian State–Georgia Southern football rivalry: The Appalachian State–Georgia Southern football rivalry, also known as Deeper than Hate, is a college rivalry between the Mountaineers
- Appalachian Development Highway System: The Appalachian Development Highway System (ADHS) is part of the Appalachian Regional Commission in the United States. See: current map of the ADHS.
- Appalachian State Mountaineers baseball: For information on all Appalachian State University sports, see Appalachian State Mountaineers The Appalachian State Mountaineers baseball team is a varsity
- Appalachian Athletic Conference: association formerly known as the "Appalachian Athletic Conference", see Western North Carolina Athletic Conference. The Appalachian Athletic Conference (AAC)
- Appalachian State Mountaineers football, 1928–1929: The Appalachian State Mountaineers football teams represented Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina, United States. The university was