Appalachian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in or relating to Appalachia
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Appalachia
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Appalachian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Appalachian'
- Appalachian: Appalachian may refer to: the Appalachian Mountains the people of Appalachia, their culture and language Appalachian State University in Boone, NC
- List of Appalachian State Mountaineers football seasons: This is a list of seasons completed by the Appalachian State Mountaineers football team of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division
- 2007 Appalachian State vs. Michigan football game: The 2007 Appalachian State vs. Michigan football game was a regular season college football game between the Appalachian State Mountaineers and Michigan
- Appalachian Development Highway System: The Appalachian Development Highway System (ADHS) is part of the Appalachian Regional Commission in the United States. See: current map of the ADHS.
- Appalachian Mountains: "Appalachians" redirects here. For other uses, see Appalachian. The Appalachian Mountains (i/ˌæpəˈleɪʃɨn/ or /ˌæpəˈlætʃɨn/, French: les Appalaches), often
- Appalachian State Mountaineers baseball: For information on all Appalachian State University sports, see Appalachian State Mountaineers The Appalachian State Mountaineers baseball team is a varsity
- Appalachian League: The Appalachian League of Professional Baseball is a Rookie-class minor league baseball team that began play in 1937 with one year of inactivity in 1956
- Appalachian State Mountaineers football, 1928–1929: The Appalachian State Mountaineers football teams represented Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina, United States. The university was
- Appalachian Highway: Appalachian Highway may refer to: Appalachian Development Highway System Ohio State Route 32 APD-40 Appalachian Highway (auto trail)
- Appalachian IMG Sports Network: The Appalachian IMG Sports Network was founded in 2007 as Appalachian ISP Sports Network. It is a group of 14 radio stations that carry Appalachian State