Appalachian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in or relating to Appalachia
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Appalachia
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Appalachian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Appalachian'
- Appalachian: Appalachian may refer to: the Appalachian Mountains the people of Appalachia and their culture Appalachian English, the variety of English native to Central
- Appalachian Mountains: "Appalachians" redirects here. For other uses, see Appalachian. The Appalachian Mountains (i/ˌæpəˈleɪʃᵻn/ or /ˌæpəˈlætʃᵻn/, French: les Appalaches), often
- Appalachian music: Appalachian music is the music of the region of Appalachia in the Eastern United States. It is derived from various European and African influences, including
- Appalachian Trail: see Appalachian Trail Conservancy. For the train station, see Appalachian Trail (Metro-North station). For the phrase "Hiking the Appalachian Trail"
- Geology of the Appalachians: The geology of the Appalachians dates back to more than 480 million years ago. A look at rocks exposed in today's Appalachian Mountains reveals elongate
- Appalachian Americans: Appalachian Americans describes Americans living in Appalachia, or their descendants. While not an official demographic used or recognized by the United
- Appalachian State University: Appalachian State University /ˌæpəˈlætʃən/ (also referred to as Appalachian, App State, App, ASU) is a comprehensive (Master's L), public, coeducational
- Appalachian State Mountaineers football: The Appalachian State Mountaineers football team is the college football team at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. The Mountaineers
- List of Appalachian State Mountaineers football seasons: This is a list of seasons completed by the Appalachian State Mountaineers football team of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division
- Appalachian English: Appalachian English is American English native to the Appalachian region of the Eastern United States. The term theoretically includes multiple varieties