Apollonian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Apollonian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Apollonian'
- Apollonian and Dionysian: The Apollonian and Dionysian is a philosophical and literary concept, or dichotomy, based on certain features of ancient Greek mythology. Many Western
- Apollonian gasket: In mathematics, an Apollonian gasket or Apollonian net is a fractal generated from triples of circles, where each circle is tangent to the other two.
- Apollonian sphere packing: Apollonian sphere packing is the three-dimensional equivalent of the Apollonian gasket. The principle of construction is very similar: with any four spheres
- Apollonian circles: associated with Apollonius of Perga, see circles of Apollonius. Apollonian circles are two families of circles such that every circle in the first
- Apollonian network: an Apollonian network is an undirected graph formed by a process of recursively subdividing a triangle into three smaller triangles. Apollonian networks
Apollonian Sample Sentences in News
- Hidden code of two great composers deciphered
The propriety of projecting a composer's personal life onto how we hear and perform the music goes through fads. Half a century ago, the Bay Area was home to Apollonian musicologists who prized structural analysis and dismissed biography as gossip. Read more on this news related to 'Apollonian'