Antediluvian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a very old (or old fashioned) person
- any of the early patriarchs who lived prior to the Deluge
- so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period; "a ramshackle antediluvian tenement"; "antediluvian ideas"; "archaic laws"
- of or relating to the period before the Biblical flood; "Antediluvian man"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- any of the early patriarchs who lived prior to the Noachian deluge ,
- a very old person
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Antediluvian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Antediluvian'
- Antediluvian: period with lower worldwide sea levels, see Last glacial period. The Antediluvian (alternatively Pre-Diluvian or Pre-Flood, or even Tertiary) period (meaning
- Atlantis: The Antediluvian World: Atlantis: The Antediluvian World is a book published in 1882 by Minnesota populist politician Ignatius L. Donnelly, who was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes: The Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes (RAOB) is one of the largest fraternal organisations in the United Kingdom. The order started in 1822 and is
- Antediluvian Rocking Horse: Antediluvian Rocking Horse (formed 1994 St. Kilda, Australia) is an audio project maintained by two core artists credited as DJ2 and DJ3. DJ2 is Paul Wain
- Antediluvians (World of Darkness): Antediluvians is a term used by White Wolf Publishing in their fictional role-playing game set in the World of Darkness, Vampire: The Masquerade, which
Words and phrases related to 'Antediluvian'