Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Antebellum'
Antebellum Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : belonging to a period before a war especially the American
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Antebellum'
- Antebellum: Antebellum or ante-bellum (literally, Latin for "before the war") may refer to: Generally, pre-war ; the time period preceding a war ...
- Antebellum architecture: Antebellum architecture (sometimes spelled ante-bellum, meaning "pre-war", from the Latin ante , "before", and bellum , "war") is a term ...
- Lady Antebellum: Lady Antebellum is a country music group formed in Nashville , Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and ...
- Lady Antebellum (album): Lady Antebellum is the self-titled debut album by the American country music trio Lady Antebellum . It was released on April 15, 2008. ...
- Antebellum Bulldog: The Antebellum Bulldog (ARF) or Altamaha Plantation Dog is an American new breed dog breed , developed in the Altamaha River Valley Basin ...
- Lady Antebellum discography: Lady Antebellum is an American country music group composed of Charles Kelley , Hillary Scott and Dave Haywood. The group's discography ...
Words and phrases related to 'Antebellum'
Antebellum Sample Sentences in News
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
The girl's bus will be filled with baby food while the boy's bus will be stocked with whiskey, the band jokes to PEOPLE Read more on this news related to 'Antebellum'
- Lady Antebellum releases music video for 'Compass'
Lady Antebellum has created a backyard party in its music video for "Compass," which was released earlier today. read more Read more on this news related to 'Antebellum'
- Lady Antebellum Crafts 'Arena Hoedown' With Help of Rihanna Hit-Makers
Lady Antebellum went way outside the box for the country trio's latest single, "Compass," an infectious burst of banjo pop written by Stargate, the... Read more on this news related to 'Antebellum'