Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Antebellum'
Antebellum Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : belonging to a period before a war especially the American
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Antebellum'
- Antebellum: Antebellum or ante-bellum (literally, Latin for "before the war") may refer to: Generally, pre-war ; the time period preceding a war ...
- Antebellum architecture: Antebellum architecture (sometimes spelled ante-bellum, meaning "pre-war", from the Latin ante , "before", and bellum , "war") is a term ...
- Lady Antebellum: Lady Antebellum is a country music group formed in Nashville , Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and ...
- Lady Antebellum (album): Lady Antebellum is the self-titled debut album by the American country music trio Lady Antebellum . It was released on April 15, 2008. ...
- Antebellum Bulldog: The Antebellum Bulldog (ARF) or Altamaha Plantation Dog is an American new breed dog breed , developed in the Altamaha River Valley Basin ...
- Lady Antebellum discography: Lady Antebellum is an American country music group composed of Charles Kelley , Hillary Scott and Dave Haywood. The group's discography ...
Words and phrases related to 'Antebellum'
Antebellum Sample Sentences in News
- Lady Antebellum Guitarist Dave Haywood Welcomes Baby Son Cash Van With Wife Kelli
They run to you, baby! Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and his wife Kelli Cashiola Haywood are proud [...] Read more on this news related to 'Antebellum'
- New Lady Antebellum album landing soon
Seven-time GRAMMY winning trio Lady Antebellum have announced that their fifth studio album 747 will land in stores and online on October 3rd. Read more on this news related to 'Antebellum'
- Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Is a Dad
Lady Antebellum guitarist Dave Haywood is a dad. Lady Antebellum's '747' Album Will Take Off On... Haywood and wife Kelli Cashiola... Read more on this news related to 'Antebellum'