Antebellum Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- belonging to a period before a war especially the American Civil War
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Antebellum'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Antebellum'
- Antebellum architecture: Antebellum architecture (meaning "prewar", from the Latin ante, "before", and bellum, "war") is the neoclassical architectural style characteristic of
- Lady Antebellum: This article is about the group. For the album, see Lady Antebellum (album). Lady Antebellum is an American country music group formed in Nashville, Tennessee
- ITunes Session (Lady Antebellum EP): iTunes Session is an EP by American country music group Lady Antebellum released on August 17, 2010 in the United States. The EP peaked to number 17 on
- Golden (Lady Antebellum song): "Golden" is a song recorded by country music group Lady Antebellum for their 2013 album of the same name. The song was written by group members Hillary
- Antebellum (disambiguation): 1781–1860 Antebellum architecture, the neoclassical architectural style of the American South during the antebellum period Lady Antebellum, an American
- Arlington Antebellum Home & Gardens: Arlington Antebellum Home & Gardens is a former plantation house and 6 acres (24,000 m2) of landscaped gardens near downtown Birmingham, Alabama. The two-story
- Antebellum Homes in Eutaw Thematic Resource: The Antebellum Homes in Eutaw Thematic Resource is a multiple property submission of houses that were listed together on the National Register of Historic