Anjali Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anjali'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anjali'
- Anjali: Anjali (hindi : अञ्जली; अंजली) is a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian popular feminine given name, which means "divine offering". Anjali (actress) (born June 16
- Anjali (film): Anjali is a 1990 Tamil language feature film directed by Mani Ratnam. It stars Raghuvaran, Revathi, Master Tarun, Baby Shruti and Baby Shamili in the leading
- Priya Anjali Rai: Priya Anjali Rai (born December 25, 1977), also known as Priya Rai, is an Indian-American former pornographic actress. Rai was born in New Delhi, India
- Anjali Pictures: Anjali Pictures (Telugu: అంజలీ పిక్చర్స్) is an Indian film production house owned by famous music director P. Adinarayana Rao and versatile film actress
- Anjali Menon: Anjali Menon is an Indian film director and screenwriter who made her directional debut with the feature film Manjadikuru (Lucky Red Seeds), for which
- Anjali (actress born 1986): article is about the Tamil actress. For other meanings, see Anjali (disambiguation). Anjali is an Indian film actress and model, who predominantly appears
- Anjali Bhagwat: For other people named Anjali, see Anjali (disambiguation). Anjali Bhagwat (born December 5, 1969) is a professional Indian shooter. She became the World
- Anjali Abrol: Anjali Abrol is an Indian actress. 2008–10 Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat as Rani 2011 Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar as Dimpy Sehgal / Dimpy Dhruv Tripathi 2012 Devon
- Anjali Devi: article is about the Telugu-Tamil actress. For other meanings, see Anjali. Anjali Devi ( pronunciation (help·info); 24 August 1927 – 13 January 2014)
Meaning of the Name 'Anjali'
- Meaning: "Angel, Messenger"
- Origin: "Hindi,Greek,Latin"
- Gender: Female