Anjali Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anjali'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anjali'
- Anjali: Sanskrit word Anjali means "divine offering". The word might refer to: Anjali (actress born 1986), Telugu & Tamil Film Actress Anjali Bhagwat, Rifle
- Anjali (film): Anjali is a 1990 Tamil language feature film directed by Mani Ratnam. It stars Raghuvaran, Revathi, Master Tarun, Baby Shruti and Baby Shamili in the leading
- Priya Anjali Rai: Priya Anjali Rai (born December 25, 1977), also known as Priya Rai, is an Indian-American former pornographic actress. Rai worked as a fashion and swimwear
- Anjali Pictures: Anjali Pictures (Telugu: అంజలీ పిక్చర్స్) is an Indian film production house owned by famous music director P. Adinarayana Rao and versatile film actress
- Anjali Mukerjee: Anjali Mukerjee is a renowned Indian nutritionist. After completing her graduation, Anjali went to The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology
- Anjali Bhagwat: Indian sportswoman. See Anjali (disambiguation) for disambiguation. Anjali Mandar Bhagwat (Marathi: अंजली मंदार भागवत, Aṅjali Mandar Bhagwat: born December
- Anjali (actress born 1986): This article is about Tamil actress. For other meanings, see Anjali (disambiguation). Anjali is an Indian film actress and model, who predominantly appears
- Anjali Kulkarni: Anjali Kulkarni, née Marathe (born 1978) is an Indian playback singer and Hindustani vocalist. She learned classical music from her mother Anuradha Marathe
- Anjali Abrol: Anjali Abrol is an Indian actress. 2008–10 Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat 2011 Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar 2012 Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev as Meenakshi 2013 The Adventures
Meaning of the Name 'Anjali'
- Meaning: "Angel, Messenger"
- Origin: "Hindi,Greek,Latin"
- Gender: Female