Anjali Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anjali'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anjali'
- Anjali: Anjali (Devanagari : अञ्जली; अंजली) is a Sanskrit word that means "divine offering". It is not only a given name, but also the name given to the greeting
- Anjali (film): Anjali is a 1990 Tamil language feature film directed by Mani Ratnam. It stars Raghuvaran, Revathi, Master Tarun, Baby Shruti Vijaykumar and Baby Shamili
- Anjali (film actress): This article is about the actress. For other uses, see Anjali (disambiguation). ‹ The template below (Advert) is being considered for merging. See templates
- Priya Anjali Rai: Priya Anjali Rai (born December 25, 1977), also known as Priya Rai, is an American pornographic actress. Rai was born in New Delhi and was adopted by
- Anjali Abrol: Anjali Abrol is an Indian actress will best be known as playing Rani in the Indian television series Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. Anjali plays a servant who
- Anjali Marathe: Anjali Marathe is an Indian playback singer and Hindustani vocalist. She learned classical music from her mother Anuradha Marathe who is herself a renowned
- Anjali Bhagwat: For other people named Anjali, see Anjali (disambiguation). Anjali Bhagwat (born December 5, 1969) is a professional Indian shooter. She became the World
- Anjali Forber-Pratt: Anjali Forber-Pratt (born June 22, 1984) is an American wheelchair racer who competes in sprint events at the Paralympic level. Born in Kolkata, India
- Anjali Mendes: Anjali Mendes (January 29, 1946 – June 17, 2010), born Phyllis Mendes, was an Indian fashion model. She was attached to Pierre Cardin’s salon in Paris
Meaning of the Name 'Anjali'
- Meaning: "Angel, Messenger"
- Origin: "Hindi,Greek,Latin"
- Gender: Female