Anjali Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anjali'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anjali'
- Anjali: Anjali (Devanagari : अञ्जली; अंजली) is a Sanskrit word that means "divine offering". It is not only a given name, but also the name given to the greeting
- Priya Anjali Rai: Priya Anjali Rai, (born December 25, 1977), also known as Priya Rai, is an American pornographic actress. Rai was born in New Delhi and was adopted by
- Anjali Pictures: Anjali Pictures (Telugu: అంజలీ పిక్చర్స్) is an Indian film production house owned by famous music director P. Adinarayana Rao and versatile film actress
- Anjali (film): Anjali is a 1990 Tamil language feature film directed by Mani Ratnam. It stars Raghuvaran, Revathi, Master Tarun, Baby Shruti Vijaykumar and Baby Shamili
- Anjali (film actress): This article is about the Tamil actress. For other uses, see Anjali (disambiguation). Anjali is an award-winning Indian film actress and model, who predominantly
- Anjali Pendharker: Anjali Pendharker (born 3 April 1964 in Bhir, Maharashtra) is a former Test and One Day International cricketer who represented India. She played a total
- Anjali Bhagwat: For other people named Anjali, see Anjali (disambiguation). Anjali Bhagwat (born December 5, 1969) is a professional Indian shooter. She became the World
- Anjali Sharma: Anjali Sharma(born 12 December 1956) is a former One Day International cricketer who represented India. She played three One Day Internationals. She took
- Anjali Abrol: Anjali Abrol is an Indian actress will best be known as playing Rani in the Indian television series Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. Anjali plays a servant who
Meaning of the Name 'Anjali'
- Meaning: "Angel, Messenger"
- Origin: "Hindi,Greek,Latin"
- Gender: Female