Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Animus'
Animus Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility [syn: animosity,
- Animus \An"i*mus\, n.; pl. Animi. [L., mind.]
Animating spirit; intention; temper.
nimus furandi [L.] (Law), intention of stealing.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Animus'
- Animus: Animus may refer to. Psychology : Anima and animus , Jungian concepts. Music : Animus , the junior studio album, by Aaliyah Animus (American ...
- Animus (American ensemble): ANIMUS is a world fusion music & dance ensemble based in the Philadelphia , PA area. Led by Bill Koutsouros, Animus has been creating and ...
- Anima and animus: The anima and animus in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology , are the two primary anthropomorphic archetypes of the unconscious ...
- Animus nocendi: In jurisprudence , animus nocendi (Latin animus, "mind" + gerund of noceo, "to harm") is the subjective state of mind of the author of a ...
- Failure/Animus: Failure/Animus is an EP by Swans. It was limited to 3000 copies. " while the B-side, "Animus", was excerpted from the then-unreleased album ...
- Animus (Hate-Monger): Animus (also known as the Hate-Monger ) is a fictional character in the Marvel Universe. Fictional character biography: Animus may be a ...
Words and phrases related to 'Animus'