Anemic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lacking vigor or energy; "an anemic attempt to hit the baseball"
- relating to anemia or suffering from anemia
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anemic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anemic'
- Anemic infarct: Anemic infarcts (also called white infarcts or pale infarcts) are white or pale infarcts caused by arterial occlusions, and are usually seen in the heart
- Anemic Cinema: Anemic Cinema or Anémic Cinéma (1926) is a Dadaist, surrealist, or experimental film made by Marcel Duchamp. The film depicts whirling animated drawings—which
- Anemic domain model: Anemic domain model is the use of a software domain model where the domain objects contain little or no business logic (validations, calculations, business
- Anemic galaxy: An anemic galaxy is a type of spiral galaxy characterized by a low contrast between its spiral arms and its disk. The term was coined in 1976 by the
Words and phrases related to 'Anemic'
Anemic Sample Sentences in News
- Why Anemic Wage Growth Is a Cause for Concern
Anemic wage growth affects consumption. The bottom line is that the current trends in productivity could mean a long-lasting drag on the economy. Read more on this news related to 'Anemic'
- Weather: Unseasonably chilly!
CLEVELAND – Talk about “anemic sunshine”! The generous amounts of sunshine are doing very little to warm the air mass overhead. Highs will only be in the 20s today and wind chills are in the single digits. Bundle up if you have to head outdoors. High pressure, a very cold Canadian air mass, will continue […] Read more on this news related to 'Anemic'
- Blackhawks' anemic power play an ongoing concern
The Blackhawks boast the NHL's eighth-ranked offense and have prolific goal scorers on three lines. But with an extra skater, the team has struggled even to get shots off. Read more on this news related to 'Anemic'