Anemic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lacking vigor or energy; "an anemic attempt to hit the baseball"
- relating to anemia or suffering from anemia
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anemic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anemic'
- Anemic infarct: Anemic infarcts (also called white infarcts or pale infarcts) are white or pale infarcts caused by arterial occlusions, and are usually seen in the heart
- Anemic Cinema: Anemic Cinema or Anémic Cinéma (1926) is a Dadaist, surrealist, or experimental film made by Marcel Duchamp. The film depicts whirling animated drawings—which
- Anemic domain model: Anemic domain model is the use of a software domain model where the domain objects contain little or no business logic (validations, calculations, business
- Anemic galaxy: An anemic galaxy is a type of spiral galaxy characterized by a low contrast between its spiral arms and its disk. The term was coined in 1976 by the
Words and phrases related to 'Anemic'
Anemic Sample Sentences in News
- Roach upset by Algieri’s poor showing
Macau — Freddie Roach was disgusted with the anemic showing of Chris Algieri against welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao on Sunday at the Cotai Arena. Algieri’s strategy to dance all fight long didn’t sit well with the Hall of Fame trainer, who guided the Filipino to a rousing 12-round unanimous decision over the challenger from New […] Read more on this news related to 'Anemic'
- U.S. labor market tightens, but wages still anemic
By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. job growth increased at a steady clip in October and the unemployment rate fell to a fresh six-year low, underscoring the economy's resilience in the face of slowing global demand. Despite the strengthening labor market, wage growth remained tepid, suggesting little need for the Federal Reserve to hurry to start li Read more on this news related to 'Anemic'
- French Seen Visiting Christmas Past With Book Purchases
French consumers, grappling with anemic economic growth and rising unemployment, will revisit the ghost of Christmas past this year, with about half shopping for gifts in superstores, and many for books, a poll showed. Read more on this news related to 'Anemic'