Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
Analytical Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical mind" [syn: analytic] [ant: synthetic]
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried' is an analytic proposition" [syn: analytic] [ant: synthetic]
- Analytic \An`a*lyt"ic\, Analytical \An`a*lyt"ic*al\, a. [Gr. ?:
cf. F. analytique. See Analysis.]
Of or pertaining to analysis; resolving into elements or
constituent parts; as, an analytical experiment; analytic
reasoning; -- opposed to synthetic.
Analytical or co["o]rdinate geometry. See under
Analytic language, a noninflectional language or one not
characterized by grammatical endings.
Analytical table (Nat. Hist.), a table in which the
characteristics of the species or other groups are
arranged so as to facilitate the determination of their
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
- Analytical chemistry: Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation , identification, and ... Although modern analytical chemistry is dominated by ...
- Analytical psychology: Analytical psychology (or Jungian psychology) is the school of psychology ... Though they share similarities, analytical psychology is ...
- Analytical hierarchy: In mathematical logic and descriptive set theory , the analytical hierarchy is a higher type analogue of the arithmetical hierarchy . ...
- Analytical jurisprudence: Analytical jurisprudence is a legal theory that draws on the resources of modern analytical philosophy to try to understand the nature of ...
- Analytical technique: An analytical technique is a method that is used to determine the concentration of a chemical compound or chemical element . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Analytical'
Analytical Sample Sentences in News
- Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
LONDON, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2244739/Global-Process-Analytical-Instrumentation-Market.html ... Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Research and Markets: Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market 2014: Shale Gas Production in the United States ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market" report Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Reis, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Results on Thursday, July 31, 2014
NEW YORK -- Reis, Inc. ("Reis" or the "Company"), a leading provider of commercial real estate market information and analytical tools, announced that it will release its second quarter ... Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'