Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
Analytical Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical mind" [syn: analytic] [ant: synthetic]
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried' is an analytic proposition" [syn: analytic] [ant: synthetic]
- Analytic \An`a*lyt"ic\, Analytical \An`a*lyt"ic*al\, a. [Gr. ?:
cf. F. analytique. See Analysis.]
Of or pertaining to analysis; resolving into elements or
constituent parts; as, an analytical experiment; analytic
reasoning; -- opposed to synthetic.
Analytical or co["o]rdinate geometry. See under
Analytic language, a noninflectional language or one not
characterized by grammatical endings.
Analytical table (Nat. Hist.), a table in which the
characteristics of the species or other groups are
arranged so as to facilitate the determination of their
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
- Analytical chemistry: Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation , identification, and ... Although modern analytical chemistry is dominated by ...
- Analytical psychology: Analytical psychology (or Jungian psychology) is the school of psychology ... Though they share similarities, analytical psychology is ...
- Analytical hierarchy: In mathematical logic and descriptive set theory , the analytical hierarchy is a higher type analogue of the arithmetical hierarchy . ...
- Analytical jurisprudence: Analytical jurisprudence is a legal theory that draws on the resources of modern analytical philosophy to try to understand the nature of ...
- Analytical technique: An analytical technique is a method that is used to determine the concentration of a chemical compound or chemical element . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Analytical'
Analytical Sample Sentences in News
- Instrument Driver supports Raman spectrometers.
Integrating all functions of B&W Tek’s instruments, DX and RX Analytic Instrument Software features data manipulation and application development capabilities as well as ability to communicate with third party programs. Platforms streamline development of comprehensive analytical methods encompassing instrument and sample system control, data analysis, proce Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- ABC Laboratories Wins Industry Awards for Excellence
Analytical Bio-Chemistry Laboratories, Inc. has been named a five-category winner in the 2014 CRO Leadership Awards presented by Life Science Leader magazine. Based on an ann Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Xylem to showcase its market solutions and analytics brands at Pittcon® 2014
Xylem Inc. , a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, will showcase their portfolio of strong industry brands and comprehensive analytical solutions at Pittcon 2014. Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'