Analytical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried'' is an analytic proposition"
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical min
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Analytical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
- Analytical Review: Analytical Review, was founded by supporters of the government and other reactionary interests; it criticized the radical politics of the Analytical and
- Analytical technique: and within each major analytical technique there are many applications and variations of the general techniques. Microanalysis. Analytical technique
- Analytical chemistry: For the journal, see Analytical Chemistry (journal). Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the
- Analytical Methods (journal): Analytical Methods is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original (primary) research covering the development of analytical techniques. It is
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry: Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing research articles in the broad field of analytical and bioanalytical
- Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry: The Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original (primary) research and review articles covering
- Analytical Biochemistry: Analytical Biochemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 1960. It covers the field of biochemistry. According to the Journal Citation
- School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Sciences, University of Manchester: The School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Sciences (CEAS) University of Manchester was formed by the merger in 2004 of the former UMIST departments
Words and phrases related to 'Analytical'
Analytical Sample Sentences in News
- Spectro Scientific Strengthens Its Fluid Analysis Leadership Role with Acquisition of On-Site Analysis, Inc.
Spectro Scientific, a leading developer and manufacturer of analytical tools and software for industrial fluids analysis, has expanded its ability to serve end users of condition monitoring equipment with the November 28, 2014, acquisition of 100 percent of On-Site Analysis, Inc. Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Analytical Systems Keco Announces Launch of Newly Designed Website
Leading Manufacturer of Liquid, Gas & Crude Oil Analyzers Recently Launched New and Improved, User-Friendly Website (PRWeb January 27, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/analyticalsystemskeco/analyzers/prweb12471230.htm Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Essen BioScience, Inc. Appoints Jim Ryder as Global Head of Sales
Essen BioScience, Inc. , a leading provider of critical analytical instrumentation, software, reagents and services used in cell-based life science research Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'