Analytical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried'' is an analytic proposition"
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical min
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Analytical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
- Analytical Biochemistry: Analytical Biochemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 1960. It covers the field of biochemistry. According to the Journal Citation
- Analytical technique: and within each major analytical technique there are many applications and variations of the general techniques. Microanalysis. Analytical technique
- Analytical Review: Analytical Review, was founded by supporters of the government and other reactionary interests; it criticized the radical politics of the Analytical and
- Analytical chemistry: For the journal, see Analytical Chemistry (journal). Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the
- Analytical Methods (journal): Analytical Methods is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original (primary) research covering the development of analytical techniques. It is
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry: Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing research articles in the broad field of analytical and bioanalytical
- Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry: The Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original (primary) research and review articles covering
- Robert Boyle Prize for Analytical Science: Robert Boyle Prize for Analytical Science, formerly called Boyle Medal, is a prize of the Royal Society of Chemistry for Analytical Chemistry. Not to be
Words and phrases related to 'Analytical'
Analytical Sample Sentences in News
- Analytical Call Tracking Explains What Is Call Tracking And Announces Twillio Call Tracking
LAKE PARK, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 20, 2015 / Analytical Call Tracking, a Lake Park, Florida based recording and analytics company, has explained call tracking, and has announced the Twillio Call Tracking ... Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Japan Analytical & Scientific Instruments Show 2015 (JASIS 2015) Calls for International Exhibitors
The Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association and the Japan Scientific Instruments Association are pleased to announce that they will jointly organize the Japan Analytical & Scientific Instruments Show 2015 , which is to be held on September 2-4, 2015 at Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan, and they are opened for applications from international exhibit Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Humanity in Science Award Winners Announced by Phenomenex and The Analytical Scientist
Phenomenex, Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, along with The Analytical Scientist, a leading industry publication, is pleased to announce the inaugural winners of the 2015 Humanity in Science Award: Dr. Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'