Analytical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried'' is an analytic proposition"
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical min
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Analytical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
- Analytical Biochemistry: Analytical Biochemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 1960. It covers the field of biochemistry. According to the Journal Citation
- Analytical Review: Analytical Review, was founded by supporters of the government and other reactionary interests; it criticized the radical politics of the Analytical and
- Analytical feminism: analytic philosophers. Like all feminists, analytical feminists insist on recognizing and contesting sexism and androcentrism. The term “analytical
- Analytical technique: and within each major analytical technique there are many applications and variations of the general techniques. Microanalysis. Analytical technique
- Analytical chemistry: For the journal, see Analytical Chemistry (journal). Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry: Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing research articles in the broad field of analytical and bioanalytical
- Analytical Methods (journal): Analytical Methods is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original (primary) research covering the development of analytical techniques. It is
- School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Sciences, University of Manchester: The School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Sciences (CEAS) University of Manchester was formed by the merger in 2004 of the former UMIST departments
Words and phrases related to 'Analytical'
Analytical Sample Sentences in News
- What is Hybrid Transaction/Analytical Processing (HTAP)?
According to analysts, in-memory Hybrid Transaction / Analytical Processing (HTAP) is the future of business applications. Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Nuinsco Reports Additional Copper Intersections at CBay's Devlin Deposit
Nuinsco Resources Limited today announced receipt of additional analytical results from its diamond drilling program at the Devlin copper project, Chibougamau, central Quebec. These results are from drill ... Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'
- Nuinsco Resources Limited: CBay's Devlin Copper Deposit in Chibougamau Provides Impressive Copper Grades
Nuinsco Resources Limited today announced receipt of analytical results from its diamond drilling program at the Devlin copper project, Chibougamau, central Quebec. Results from the first six include copper ... Read more on this news related to 'Analytical'