Analytical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried'' is an analytic proposition"
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical min
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Analytical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Analytical'
- Analytical Biochemistry: Analytical Biochemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 1960. It covers the field of biochemistry. According to the Journal Citation
- Analytical technique: An analytical technique is a method that is used to determine the concentration of a chemical compound or chemical element. There are a wide variety of
- Analytical Review: Analytical Review, was founded by supporters of the government and other reactionary interests; it criticized the radical politics of the Analytical and
- Analytical chemistry: For the journal, see Analytical Chemistry (journal). Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the
- Analytical Methods (journal): Analytical Methods is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original (primary) research covering the development of analytical techniques. It is
- International Association for Analytical Psychology: International Association for Analytical Psychology (IAAP) is the international association of those who practice analytical psychology, which is to say
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry: Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing research articles in the broad field of analytical and bioanalytical
Words and phrases related to 'Analytical'