Anabasis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anabasis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anabasis'
- Anabasis: interior of a country. Anabase and Anabasis may also refer to: Anabase (1924), a poem by Saint-John Perse Anabasis, classic text by the Greek writer
- The Anabasis of Alexander: The Anabasis of Alexander (Latin: Anabasis Alexandri; Greek: Ἀλεξάνδρου Ἀνάβασις, Alexándrou Anábasis) was composed by Arrian of Nicomedia in the second
- Anabasis (Xenophon): Anabasis (/əˈnæbəsɪs/; Greek: Ἀνάβασις [anábasis] "An Ascent"/"Going Up") is the most famous work, in seven books, of the Greek professional soldier and
- Anabasis (plant): Volkens Anabasis eugeniae Iljin Anabasis ferganica Drob. Anabasis gypsicola Iljin Anabasis haussknechtii Bunge ex Boiss. Anabasis iranica Iljin Anabasis jaxartica
- Anabasis (moth): the Cassia Webworm (Anabasis ochrodesma). Anabasis medogia H.H. Li & Y.D. Ren, 2010 Anabasis ochrodesma (Zeller, 1881) Anabasis prompta Y.L. Du, S.M
- Anabasis articulata: Anabasis articulata is a plant of the genus Anabasis. It a salt-tolerant xerophyte that is found in the Syrian desert. The plant is also known by