Anabasis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anabasis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anabasis'
- Anabasis: the interior down to the coast. Two classic texts are titled with "anabasis": Anabasis, by the Greek writer Xenophon (431–355 BC), about the expedition
- Anabasis (Xenophon): Anabasis (/əˈnæbəsɪs/; Greek: Ἀνάβασις [anábasis] "An Ascent"/"Going Up") is the most famous work, in seven books, of the Greek professional soldier and
- Anabasis Alexandri: Anabasis Alexandri (Greek: Ἀλεξάνδρου ἀνάβασις Alexándrou anábasis), the Campaigns of Alexander by Arrian, is the most important source on Alexander the
- Anabasis (moth): the Cassia Webworm (Anabasis ochrodesma). Anabasis medogia H.H. Li & Y.D. Ren, 2010 Anabasis ochrodesma (Zeller, 1881) Anabasis prompta Y.L. Du, S.M
- Anabasis (plant): Volkens Anabasis eugeniae Iljin Anabasis ferganica Drob. Anabasis gypsicola Iljin Anabasis haussknechtii Bunge ex Boiss. Anabasis iranica Iljin Anabasis jaxartica