Anabasis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Anabasis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Anabasis'
- Anabasis: coastline up into the interior of a country. Anabase and Anabasis may also refer to: Anabasis (Xenophon), classic text by the Greek writer Xenophon (431–355
- The Anabasis of Alexander: The Anabasis of Alexander (Greek: Ἀλεξάνδρου Ἀνάβασις, Alexándrou Anábasis; Latin: Anabasis Alexandri) was composed by Arrian of Nicomedia in the second
- Anabasis (plant): Volkens Anabasis eugeniae Iljin Anabasis ferganica Drob. Anabasis gypsicola Iljin Anabasis haussknechtii Bunge ex Boiss. Anabasis iranica Iljin Anabasis jaxartica
- Anabasis (Xenophon): Anabasis (/əˈnæbəsɪs/; Greek: Ἀνάβασις Greek pronunciation: [anábasis] (literally an "expedition up from") is the most famous work, published in seven
- Anabasis (moth): the Cassia Webworm (Anabasis ochrodesma). Anabasis medogia H.H. Li & Y.D. Ren, 2010 Anabasis ochrodesma (Zeller, 1881) Anabasis prompta Y.L. Du, S.M
- Anabasis articulata: Anabasis articulata is a plant of the genus Anabasis. It a salt-tolerant xerophyte that is found in the Syrian desert. Bedouins often use the plant's ashes
- Anabasis eugeniae: Anabasis eugeniae, Eugenia's anabasis, is a species of flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is endemic to the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in
- Anabasis medogia: Anabasis medogia is a species of snout moth. It was described by H.H. Li and Y.D. Ren in 2010. It is found in China (Tibet). Liu, S.-R. ; Y.-D. Ren
- Anabasis prompta: Anabasis prompta is a species of snout moth. It was described by Y.L. Du, S.M. Song and C.S. Wu in 2009. It is found in China (Guangxi). Du, Y.-L. ;
- Anabasis ochrodesma: The Cassia Webworm (Anabasis ochrodesma) is a species of snout moth. It was described by Zeller in 1881. It is found from Florida through Puerto Rico,