Amputate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- remove surgically; "amputate limbs"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Amputate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Amputate'
- Amputated (band): com/news/streams/stream-amputateds-new-album-dissect-molest-ingest-full/ | title Stream Amputated's New Album 'Dissect, Molest, Ingest' In ...
Words and phrases related to 'Amputate'
Amputate Sample Sentences in News
- Doctors amputate teen's leg after football injury
A Pinellas County teenager is recovering after a knee-shattering injury during a football game led to the loss of his leg. Leshawn Williams, a senior at Northeast High School in St. Petersburg, was blocking during the first half of Friday night's game against Clearwater when the injury happened. Read more on this news related to 'Amputate'
- Bear bites off boys arm at Chinese zoo
Doctors forced to amputate after boy was attacked while feeding bear through cage at park zoo in Henan province A bear in central China has bitten off the arm of a nine-year-old boy who tried to feed it through the bars of its cage. Media reports said the attack happened on Saturday afternoon at a zoo in Pingdingshan Hebin park in Henan province. Continue reading. Read more on this news related to 'Amputate'
- Kelantan palace to get professionals, not doctors to amputate hudud offenders
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 23 — PAS-led Kelantan is inching closer to rolling out its controversial hudud law next year, having settled the issue of who will carry out the amputation of limbs for convicted offenders after the country’s medical doctors balked at performing the deed. Read more on this news related to 'Amputate'