Amical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Amical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Amical'
- Amical: Amical may refer to: AMICAL Consortium, an association of American-style universities outside America Amical Club Marie Galante, a football club in Guadeloupe
- Amicale F.C.: Amicale FC is an association football club from Vanuatu. They play in the highest level in Vanuatu, the Premia Divisen and play in the continental OFC
- Amical Club Marie Galante: Amical Club is a football club of Guadeloupe, based in the city of Capesterre-de-Marie-Galante. They play all of their matches in the Guadeloupe first
- AMICAL Consortium: The American International Consortium of Academic Libraries (AMICAL) is an association of 26 American-style universities located in 21 countries. It was
Amical Sample Sentences in News
- A wonderful Hapsburg and Empress Sisi-themed dinner for the Chaine des Rotisseurs at the Diamond Hotel
Heading out to the Austrian Empire-inspired Chaine des Rotisseurs dinner tonight In Manila tonight, living a #Travelife, I attended the Chaine des Rotisseurs’ 43rd Grand Diner Amical at the Diamond Hotel. The themes of tonight's event were the once mighty Hapsburg empire and the life of the Empress Elisabeth of Austria , so we all had to dress the part. The Read more on this news related to 'Amical'