Ambidextrous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and
- equally skillful with each hand; "an ambidextrous surgeon"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ambidextrous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ambidextrous'
- The Ambidextrous Universe: The Ambidextrous Universe is a popular science book by Martin Gardner covering aspects of symmetry and asymmetry in human culture, science and the wider
- Ambidextrous (novel): Ambidextrous: The Secret Lives of Children (1985), is a novel by the American author Felice Picano. The book is a semi-autobiographical account of the
Words and phrases related to 'Ambidextrous'
Ambidextrous Sample Sentences in News
- Wanted: healthy seniors for study
It sounds like a personal ad: ''desperate researcher seeks healthy older ambidextrous people for study''. read more Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'