Ambidextrous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and
- equally skillful with each hand; "an ambidextrous surgeon"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ambidextrous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ambidextrous'
- The Ambidextrous Universe: The Ambidextrous Universe is a popular science book by Martin Gardner covering aspects of symmetry and asymmetry in human culture, science and the wider
- Ambidextrous (novel): Ambidextrous: The Secret Lives of Children (1985), is a novel by the American author Felice Picano. The book is a semi-autobiographical account of the
Words and phrases related to 'Ambidextrous'
Ambidextrous Sample Sentences in News
- Switch-pitcher Venditte inks Minor League deal
The ambidextrous Pat Venditte will take his switch-pitching talents to Oakland on a Minor League deal that includes an invitation to big league Spring Training, according to a recent tweet from his agent, Marc Kligman. Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'
- MLB hot stove: Full Yankees' minor league free agent list
Pat Venditte, the ambidextrous pitcher, headlines the list Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'
- 'Total turnaround' for Simmernan, Lady Cats
SPRINGFIELD — An ambidextrous sort who has wavered between shooting right- and left-handed in the past, Lakin Simmerman would have been excused if she decided to revert to being a righty on Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'