Ambidextrous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and
- equally skillful with each hand; "an ambidextrous surgeon"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ambidextrous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ambidextrous'
- The Ambidextrous Universe: The Ambidextrous Universe is a popular science book by Martin Gardner (1914–2010) covering aspects of symmetry and asymmetry in human culture, science
- Ambidextrous (novel): Ambidextrous: The Secret Lives of Children (1985), is a novel by the American author Felice Picano. The book is a semi-autobiographical account of the
Words and phrases related to 'Ambidextrous'
Ambidextrous Sample Sentences in News
- Ambidextrous Pitcher Could Be 2nd In Modern Major League Baseball If He Cracks A’s Roster
Pat Venditte is used to it by now. Teammates, coaches and others regularly stop him for a chance to check out his one-of-a-kind glove, the same one he has used for years featuring space for either hand. Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'
- A's giving switch-pitcher a look in camp
All eyes were on Pat Venditte on Friday, when the ambidextrous A's pitcher toed the rubber for two separate bullpen sessions -- throwing first with his left arm, then with his right. Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'
- Watch: Ambidextrous arcade baller squashes younger competition
A middle-aged Taiwanese man has perfected the art of arcade basketball. Shooting one-handed with both hands, he easily defeated two younger competitors are the three went head-to-head-to-head in the arcade game. Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'