Ambidextrous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and
- equally skillful with each hand; "an ambidextrous surgeon"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ambidextrous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ambidextrous'
- The Ambidextrous Universe: The Ambidextrous Universe is a popular science book by Martin Gardner covering aspects of symmetry and asymmetry in human culture, ...
- Ambidextrous organization: Just as being ambidextrous means being able to use both the left and right hand equally, organizational ambidexterity requires the ...
- Ambidextrous (novel): Ambidextrous: The Secret Lives of Children (1985), is a novel by the American author Felice Picano . The book is a semi- autobiographical ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ambidextrous'
Ambidextrous Sample Sentences in News
- Why Is The USDA Buying Submachine Guns?
By Charles McFarlane of Modern Farmer Why Is The USDA Buying Submachine Guns? “Submachine guns, .40 Cal. S&W, ambidextrous safety, semi-automatic or 2 shot bur[s]t trigger group, Tritium night sights for front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore grip) and scope (top rear), stock-collapsib[l]e or folding, magazine - 30 rd. capacity.” Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'
- Jay Cutler Tries to Throw Left-Handed to Avoid Sack, Looks Awkward
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has a very strong right arm. However, on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons, the veteran quarterback showed that he isn't ambidextrous. Cutler managed to avoid a sack on a play by throwing the ball with his left hand, but the throw wasn't pretty. The referee has to be happy that Cutler didn't throw the ball with hi Read more on this news related to 'Ambidextrous'