Amabile Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Amabile'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Amabile'
- Amabile: Amabile may refer to: John Amabile (disambiguation) Sweetness of wine The Amabile Choirs of London, Canada, a family of choirs in London, Ontario, Canada
- John Amabile: John Amabile may refer to: John Amabile (interior designer) (born 1964), Scottish interior designer John Amabile (American football) (born 1939), American
- John Amabile (American football): John Amabile (April 16, 1939 – April 22, 2012) was a professional American football scout for the New York Giants, high school football coach, and college
- Amabile Choirs of London, Canada: The Amabile Choirs of London, Canada is a nonprofit organization with the purpose of bringing together young singers from London, Ontario and surrounding
- Lilium amabile: Lilium amabile, also known as the friendly lily or lovable lily, is a flowering bulbous perennial plant in the lily family Liliaceae. The specific epithet
- Teresa Amabile: Teresa Amabile (born in 1950) is the Edsel Bryant Ford Professor of Business Administration in the Entrepreneurial Management Unit at Harvard Business
- Dendrobium amabile: Dendrobium amabile is a species of orchid endemic to Vietnam. Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families IOSPE orchid photos, Dendrobium amabile Photo
- Cynoglossum amabile: amabile contains tumorigenic pyrrolizidine alkaloids. Cynoglossum amabile at Germplasm Resources Information Network - (GRIN) Cynoglossum amabile at
- Vexillum amabile: Vexillum amabile is a species of small sea snail, marine gastropod mollusk in the family Costellariidae, the ribbed miters. The shell size varies between