Alouette Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Alouette'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Alouette'
- Alouette: Alouette is the French word for a lark. Alouette or alouettes may also refer to: In music and literature: "Alouette" (song), a children's song Alouette
- Aérospatiale Alouette III: The Aérospatiale Alouette III (French pronunciation: [alwɛt], Lark) is a single-engine, light utility helicopter developed by Sud Aviation. It was manufactured
- Aérospatiale Alouette II: "Alouette II" redirects here. For the Canadian satellite, see Alouette 2. The Aérospatiale Alouette II (French pronunciation: [alwɛt], Lark) is a light
- SNCASE SE.3120 Alouette: The SNCASE SE.3120 Alouette ("Lark") was a utility helicopter developed in France in the early 1950s but which did not enter production. Designed in parallel
- Dewdney-Alouette Regional District: The Dewdney-Alouette Regional District was a regional district in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada, comprising the district municipalities
- Alouette 2: Not to be confused with the helicopter Alouette II. Alouette 2 was a Canadian research satellite launched at 04:48 UTC on November 29, 1965 by a Thor
- Alouette 1: Alouette 1 was Canada's first satellite, and the first satellite constructed by a country other than the USSR or the United States. Canada was the fourth
- Aérospatiale Alouette: The Aérospatiale Alouette is a family of light helicopters manufactured by SNCASE, Sud Aviation, and Aérospatiale: SNCASE Alouette - company designation
- Alouette Lake: Alouette Lake, originally Lillooet Lake and not to be confused with the lake of that name farther north, is a lake and reservoir in Maple Ridge, British
- Alouette (song): "Alouette" is a popular French Canadian children's song about plucking the feathers from a lark, in retribution for being woken up by its song. Although
Alouette Sample Sentences in News
- Long & winding road brings new coach to Calgary
He's been a Twister, a Mustang, a Phantom, a Bill, a Claymore, an Argonaut, a Kat, a Predator, an Alouette, a Barnstormer, as well as a member of the Storm and the Brigade. Read more on this news related to 'Alouette'
- Alouettes ink veteran Jerald Brown to a new one-year contract
Montreal, February 2, 2015 - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Monday that international defensive back Jerald Brown has agreed to a new one-year contract with the club. Read more on this news related to 'Alouette'