Alouette Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Alouette'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Alouette'
- Alouette: Alouette or alouettes may refer to: "Alouette" (song), a children's song Alouette, a character in The King of Braves GaoGaiGar SNCASE Alouette, a utility
- Aérospatiale Alouette II: "Alouette II" redirects here. For the Canadian satellite, see Alouette 2. The Aérospatiale Alouette II (French pronunciation: [alwɛt], Lark) is a light
- Aérospatiale Alouette III: The Aérospatiale Alouette III (French pronunciation: [alwɛt], Lark) is a single-engine, light utility helicopter developed by Sud Aviation. It was manufactured
- SNCASE SE.3120 Alouette: The SNCASE SE.3120 Alouette ("Lark") was a utility helicopter developed in France in the early 1950s but which did not enter production. Designed in parallel
- Alouette 1: Alouette 1 is a deactivated Canadian satellite that studied the ionosphere. Launched in 1962, it was Canada's first satellite, and the first satellite
- Alouette 2: Not to be confused with the helicopter Alouette II. Alouette 2 was a Canadian research satellite launched at 04:48 UTC on November 29, 1965 by a Thor
- Aérospatiale Alouette: The Aérospatiale Alouette is a family of light helicopters manufactured by SNCASE, Sud Aviation, and Aérospatiale: SNCASE Alouette - company designation
- Dewdney-Alouette Regional District: federal riding formerly known as Dewdney—Alouette, see Pitt Meadows—Maple Ridge—Mission. The Dewdney-Alouette Regional District was a regional district
- Alouette Lake: Alouette Lake, originally Lillooet Lake and not to be confused with the lake of that name farther north, is a lake and reservoir in Maple Ridge, British