Aided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having help; often used as a combining form
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aided'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aided'
- Voluntary aided school: voluntary aided status. Many voluntary aided schools converted to grant-maintained status in the late 1980s, generally reverting to voluntary aided status
- Computer-aided engineering: Computer-aided engineering (CAE) is the broad usage of computer software to aid in engineering analysis tasks. It includes finite element analysis (FEA)
- Computer-aided manufacturing: purposes. CAM is a subsequent computer-aided process after computer-aided design (CAD) and sometimes computer-aided engineering (CAE), as the model generated
- Computer-aided design: (disambiguation). Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis
- Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing: Force program. For general information see computer-aided manufacturing Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing (ICAM) is a US Air Force program that
- Computer-aided: Computer-aided industrial design Electronic and electrical computer-aided design Computer-aided garden design Computer-aided drafting Computer-aided engineering
- Computer-aided technologies: Computer-aided design (CAD) Computer-aided architectural design (CAAD) Computer-aided engineering (CAE) Computer-aided fixture design (CAFD) Computer-aided industrial