Aided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having help; often used as a combining form
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aided'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aided'
- Voluntary aided school: voluntary aided status. Many voluntary aided schools converted to grant-maintained status in the late 1980s, generally reverting to voluntary aided status
- Computer-aided design: CADD (disambiguation). Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization
- Computer-aided manufacturing: purposes. CAM is a subsequent computer-aided process after computer-aided design (CAD) and sometimes computer-aided engineering (CAE), as the model generated
- Computer-aided engineering: Computer-aided engineering (CAE) is the broad usage of computer software to aid in engineering analysis tasks. It includes finite element analysis (FEA)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing: Force program. For general information see computer-aided manufacturing Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing (ICAM) is a US Air Force program that
- Computer-aided: engineering Computer-aided production engineering Computer-aided manufacturing Computer-aided quality Computer-aided maintenance Computer-aided algorithmic composition
- Computer-aided software engineering: Computer-aided software engineering (CASE) is the domain of software tools used to design and implement applications. CASE tools are similar to and were