Aided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having help; often used as a combining form
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aided'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aided'
- Computer-aided design: is occasionally called computer-aided geometric design (CAGD). Starting around the mid 1970s, as computer aided design systems began to provide more
- Voluntary aided school: Voluntary Aided status. Many Voluntary Aided schools converted to Grant-Maintained status in the late 1980s, generally reverting to Voluntary Aided status
- Computer-aided technologies: Computer-aided design (CAD) Computer-aided engineering (CAE) Computer-aided industrial design (CAID) Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) Computer-aided requirements
- Computer-aided garden design: Computer-aided garden design describes the use of CAD packages to ease and improve the process of garden design. Professional garden designers tend to
- Computer-aided manufacturing: purposes. CAM is a subsequent computer-aided process after computer-aided design (CAD) and sometimes computer-aided engineering (CAE), as the model generated
- Computer-aided engineering: Computer-aided engineering (CAE) is the broad usage of computer software to aid in engineering analysis tasks. It includes Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
Aided Sample Sentences in News
- Fighting ISIS for Saddam's Hometown
On Monday, Iraqi security forces aided by Shiite militias started an offensive to take back the city of Tikrit, which has been under Islamic State control since last summer. Strategically, the battle for Tikrit is a crucial military challenge for an Iraqi army trying to wrest back control of the northern and western parts of the country that it lost to ISIS in the Read more on this news related to 'Aided'
- Aided by Art, Theory of Life's Extra-Solar Origin Gets Boost
Edward Belbruno is a mathematician and an artist. His paintings are in major collections and exhibited throughout the United States, and he regularly consults with NASA from his position as a cosmology researcher at Princeton University. He is also author of "Fly Me to the Moon" (Princeton University Press, 2007). Litho, from the Greek lithos, for stone, Read more on this news related to 'Aided'
- Police Report for week of Feb. 17 through Feb. 24
• 12:57 a.m. – Officers investigated car horn going off. • 2:33 a.m. – Officers investigated report of a possible drunk. • 6:41 a.m. – Officers aided ambulance call. Read more on this news related to 'Aided'