Aided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having help; often used as a combining form
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aided'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aided'
- Voluntary aided school: voluntary aided status. Many voluntary aided schools converted to grant-maintained status in the late 1980s, generally reverting to voluntary aided status
- Computer-aided design: CADD (disambiguation). Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization
- Computer-aided technologies: Computer-aided design (CAD) Computer-aided engineering (CAE) Computer-aided fixture design (CAFD) Computer-aided industrial design (CAID) Computer-aided manufacturing
- Algorithms-Aided Design (AAD): Algorithms-Aided Design (AAD) is the use of specific algorithms-editors to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design
- Computer-aided engineering: Computer-aided engineering (CAE) is the broad usage of computer software to aid in engineering analysis tasks. It includes finite element analysis (FEA)
- Computer-aided manufacturing: purposes. CAM is a subsequent computer-aided process after computer-aided design (CAD) and sometimes computer-aided engineering (CAE), as the model generated
- St Peter's Church of England Aided School: St Peter's Church of England Aided School is one of Exeter's five state sector high schools. The school was awarded language college status in 2002. The