Aided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having help; often used as a combining form
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aided'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aided'
- Computer-aided design: is occasionally called computer-aided geometric design (CAGD). Starting around the mid 1970s, as computer aided design systems began to provide more
- Voluntary aided school: Voluntary Aided status. Many Voluntary Aided schools converted to Grant-Maintained status in the late 1980s, generally reverting to Voluntary Aided status
- Computer-aided technologies: Computer-aided design (CAD) Computer-aided engineering (CAE) Computer-aided industrial design (CAID) Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) Computer-aided requirements
- Computer-aided manufacturing: purposes. CAM is a subsequent computer-aided process after computer-aided design (CAD) and sometimes computer-aided engineering (CAE), as the model generated
- Computer-aided garden design: Computer-aided garden design describes the use of CAD packages to ease and improve the process of garden design. Professional garden designers tend to
- Computer-aided engineering: Computer-aided engineering (CAE) is the broad usage of computer software to aid in engineering analysis tasks. It includes Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Elsecar Holy Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School: Elsecar Holy Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is a primary school in the village of Elsecar, in the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley