Afterword Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Afterword'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Afterword'
- Afterword: "Afterwords" redirects here. For other uses, see Afterword (disambiguation). Not to be confused with Afterward or After Words. An afterword is a literary
- Afterword (disambiguation): Afterword is a literary device. It may also refer to: After Words, a TV series Afterwords (The Gathering album) Afterwords (Collective Soul album) "Afterword"
- Shriek: An Afterword: Shriek: An Afterword is a 2006 novel by Jeff VanderMeer. Shriek is set in the fictional city of Ambergris, a recurring setting in VanderMeer's work. The
- Afterword on Rupert Brooke: Afterword on Rupert Brooke is a poem by F. T. Prince published in 1976. Prince's note on the poem states, "The verse is syllabic, in a measure of twelve
- Afterwords (Collective Soul album): Not to be confused with Afterwords (The Gathering album), Afterword, Afterwards, or After Words. Afterwords is the seventh studio album by Atlanta-based
- Forewords and Afterwords: Forewords and Afterwords is a prose book by W. H. Auden published in 1973. The book contains 46 essays by Auden on literary, historical, and religious
- Afterwords (The Gathering album): Afterwords is the eleventh studio album by the Dutch alternative rock band The Gathering released via Psychonaut label on 25 October 2013. The record