Afterword Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Afterword'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Afterword'
- Afterword: the 2005 folk pop song, see Afterword (song). Not to be confused with Afterward, Afterwords, or After Words. An afterword is a literary device that is
- Shriek: An Afterword: Shriek: An Afterword is a 2006 novel by Jeff VanderMeer. Shriek is set in the fictional city of Ambergris, a recurring setting in VanderMeer's work. The
- Forewords and Afterwords: Forewords and Afterwords is a prose book by W. H. Auden published in 1973. The book contains 46 essays by Auden on literary, historical, and religious
- Afterword on Rupert Brooke: Afterword on Rupert Brooke is a poem by F. T. Prince published in 1976. Prince's note on the poem states, "The verse is syllabic, in a measure of twelve
Afterword Sample Sentences in News
- ‘Anarchy’ Afterword’ Change-Up: New Host, ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Guest Slate Revealed
Sons of Anarchy viewers will be treated to another episode of Anarchy Afterword after the Tuesday, November 18 show, but there will be yet another host. Chris Franjola is out, and show creator Kurt Sutter led the way through the post-show last week. However, this week, he passes the reins on to someone else. According ‘Anarchy’ Afterword’ Change-Up: New Host Read more on this news related to 'Afterword'
- ‘Anarchy Afterword’ has another new host
Anarchy Afterword will have another new host when it returns to FX Nov. 18, following episode 11 of Sons of Read more on this news related to 'Afterword'
- Sons of Anarchy Post-Show "Anarchy Afterword" to Return Tuesday, November 4 on FX
"Afterword" will air live on FX following episodes 710, 711, 712 and the Series Finale on December 9. Read more on this news related to 'Afterword'