Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Aftermath'
Aftermath Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event); "the aftermath of war"; "in the wake of the accident no one knew how many had been injured" [syn: wake, backwash]
- the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual; "that result is of no consequence" [syn: consequence]
- Aftermath \Aft"er*math\, n. [After + math. See Math.]
A second moving; the grass which grows after the first crop
of hay in the same season; rowen. --Holland.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aftermath'
- Aftermath!: Aftermath! is a role-playing game created by Paul Hume & Robert Charette which was published in 1981 by Fantasy Games Unlimited . ...
- Aftermath: Aftermath may refer to. Literature : The Aftermath (novella), an unpublished novella by Stephen King. Aftermath (Peter Robinson novel) ...
- Aftermath Entertainment: Aftermath Entertainment is an American record label founded by Dr. Dre . It operates as a subsidiary of, and is distributed through, ...
- Aftermath (The Rolling Stones album): Aftermath, first released on 15 April 1966 by Decca Records , is the fourth British studio album by The Rolling Stones . It was released ...
- Aftermath of World War I: During and in the aftermath of the war the political, cultural, and social order was drastically changed in Europe, Asia and Africa, even ...
- Aftermath of the September 11 attacks: Economic aftermath: date September 2009 The attacks had significant economic repercussions for the United States and world markets. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Aftermath'