Affray Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a noisy fight
- noisy quarrel
Definitions from Wiktionary
- noisy quarrel ,
- a noisy fight
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Affray'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Affray'
- Affray: the British submarine, see HMS Affray (P421). In many legal jurisdictions related to English common law, affray is a public order offence consisting
- HMS Affray (P421): HMS Affray, a British Amphion-class submarine was the last Royal Navy submarine to be lost at sea, on 16 April 1951, with the loss of 75 lives. All vessels
- USS Affray (MSO-511): For other ships of the same name, see USS Affray. USS Affray (AM-511/MSO-511) was an Acme-class minesweeper acquired by the U.S. Navy for the task of removing
- Desperate Poaching Affray: Desperate Poaching Affray (known in the United States as The Poachers) is a 1903 British chase film by William Haggar. Three minutes long, the film is
- USS Affray (AMc-112): For other ships of the same name, see USS Affray. USS Affray (AMc-112) was an Acme-class minesweeper acquired by the U.S. Navy for the dangerous task of
- USS Affray: United States Navy have been named Affray. The USS Affray (AMc-112), a minesweeper in service 2 December 1941. The USS Affray (MSO-511), a minesweeper commissioned
- Wairau Affray: The Wairau Affray (called the Wairau Massacre in many older texts), on 17 June 1843, was the first serious clash of arms between Māori and the British
Affray Sample Sentences in News
- Women charged with affray in Northumberland town
Two women have been charged with affray after an incident in Alnwick. Read more on this news related to 'Affray'
- 12 men charged with affray over fight at Wanderers vs Watford match
FOUR Bolton men have been charged with affray after a Bolton Wanderers match at Watford in August. Read more on this news related to 'Affray'
- Bebington roof tile thrower taken to hospital for mental health assessment
The 47-year-old from Birkenhead was held on suspicion of criminal damage and affray on Tuesday afternoon Read more on this news related to 'Affray'