Affective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by emotion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Affective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Affective'
- Affective video games: Affective videogames are those where player and game interchange affective signals. They differ from traditional games, which may be designed to cause
- Affective science: Affective science is the scientific study of emotion or affect. This includes the study of emotion elicitation, emotional experience and the recognition
- Affective spectrum: Not to be confused with Bipolar spectrum. The affective spectrum is a spectrum of affective disorders (mood disorders). It is a grouping of related psychiatric
- Affective computing: Affective Computing is also the title of a textbook on the subject by Rosalind Picard. Affective computing is the study and development of systems and
- Seasonal affective disorder: Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression or seasonal depression, is a mood disorder subset
- Affective haptics: the device. Affective computing can be used to measure and to recognize emotional information in systems and devises employing affective haptics. Emotional
- Journal of Affective Disorders: The Journal of Affective Disorders is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on all aspects of affective disorders. It is published by Elsevier
- Affective labor: of labor, has also been a critical focus of theories of affective labor. The phrase affective labor, seen broadly, has its roots in the Autonomist critiques