Affective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by emotion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Affective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Affective'
- Affective science: Affective science is the scientific study of emotion or affect. This includes the study of emotion elicitation, emotional experience and the recognition
- Affective spectrum: Not to be confused with Bipolar spectrum. The affective spectrum is a spectrum of affective disorders (Mood disorders). It is a grouping of related psychiatric
- Seasonal affective disorder: Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression, summer blues, or seasonal depression, was considered
- Journal of Affective Disorders: The Journal of Affective Disorders is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on all aspects of affective disorders. It is published by Elsevier
- Affective memory: Affective memory was an early element of Stanislavski's 'system' and a central part of Method Acting, (two related approaches to acting). Affective memory
- The PAP and the people – A Great Affective Divide: the people—A Great Affective Divide”. In The Straits Times. 03/09/94." "Tan, Sumiko. “Catherine Lim: Why I wrote Great Affective Divide article”. In
- Affective labor: of labor, has also been a critical focus of theories of affective labor. The phrase affective labor, seen broadly, has its roots in the Autonomist critiques
- Affective neuroscience: across studies of emotion experience and perception. Affect (psychology) Affective science Affective spectrum Emotion Endocrinology List of topics related