Affective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by emotion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Affective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Affective'
- Affective science: Affective science is the scientific study of emotion or affect. This includes the study of emotion elicitation, emotional experience and the recognition
- Affective spectrum: Not to be confused with Bipolar spectrum. The affective spectrum is a spectrum of affective disorders (Mood disorders). It is a grouping of related psychiatric
- Seasonal affective disorder: Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression, summer blues, or seasonal depression, is a mood disorder
- Journal of Affective Disorders: The Journal of Affective Disorders is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on all aspects of affective disorders. It is published by Elsevier
- Affective computing: Affective Computing is also the title of a textbook on the subject by Rosalind Picard. Affective computing is the study and development of systems and
- Affective videogames: Affective videogames are those where player and game interchange affective signals. They differ from traditional games, which may be designed to cause
- Affective memory: Affective memory was an early element of Stanislavski's 'system' and a central part of Method Acting, (two related approaches to acting). Affective memory