Affective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by emotion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Affective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Affective'
- Affective science: Affective science is the scientific study of emotion or affect. This includes the study of emotion elicitation, emotional experience and the recognition
- Affective spectrum: Not to be confused with Bipolar spectrum. The affective spectrum is a spectrum of affective disorders (Mood disorders). It is a grouping of related psychiatric
- Seasonal affective disorder: Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression, summer blues, or seasonal depression, was considered
- Journal of Affective Disorders: The Journal of Affective Disorders is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on all aspects of affective disorders. It is published by Elsevier
- Affective memory: Affective memory was an early element of Stanislavski's 'system' and a central part of Method Acting, (two related approaches to acting). Affective memory
- The PAP and the people – A Great Affective Divide: the people—A Great Affective Divide”. In The Straits Times. 03/09/94." "Tan, Sumiko. “Catherine Lim: Why I wrote Great Affective Divide article”. In
- Affective labor: of labor, has also been a critical focus of theories of affective labor. The phrase affective labor, seen broadly, has its roots in the Autonomist critiques
- Cognitive-affective personality system: The cognitive-affective personality system or cognitive-affective processing system (CAPS) is a contribution to the psychology of personality proposed
Affective Sample Sentences in News
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder And How Can You Combat It?
Cold weather, excessive heating bills and leaving the office in the pitch black. Yep you guess it, winter's officially here. If you've got a serious case of the winter blues, then chances are you could be suffering from seasonal affective disorder (otherwise known as SAD). SAD can cause all manner of health issues including severe depression and extreme fa Read more on this news related to 'Affective'
- Download now to get…
It's prime time for seasonal affective disorder , or "SAD." Now that clocks are set back and we see fewer hours of sunlight, some people really start to feel down this time of year. In fact, about one half million people suffer from "SAD"' and three-quarters are women. Read more on this news related to 'Affective'
- Full Spectrum Solutions Offers Beneficial Solutions for Treating Seasonal Affective Disorder
JACKSON, MI / ACCESSWIRE / November 10, 2014 / Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a seasonal type of depression that affects up to 20 percent of Americans every fall and winter. Symptoms of winter-onset ... Read more on this news related to 'Affective'