Affective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by emotion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Affective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Affective'
- Affective science: Affective science is the scientific study of emotion or affect. This includes the study of emotion elicitation, emotional experience and the recognition
- Affective spectrum: Not to be confused with Bipolar spectrum. The affective spectrum is a spectrum of affective disorders (mood disorders). It is a grouping of related psychiatric
- Affective design: specifically from the developing area of affective computing (Picard, 1997). Affective computing aims to deliver affective interfaces (Reynolds, Picard, 2001)
- Journal of Affective Disorders: The Journal of Affective Disorders is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on all aspects of affective disorders. It is published by Elsevier
- Affective video games: Affective videogames are those where player and game interchange affective signals. They differ from traditional games, which may be designed to cause
- Seasonal affective disorder: Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression or seasonal depression, is a mood disorder subset
- Affective memory: Affective memory was an early element of Stanislavski's 'system' and a central part of method acting. Affective memory requires actors to call on the
- Mixed affective state: Traditionally, a mixed affective state, formerly known as a mixed-manic or mixed episode, has been defined as a state wherein features unique to both