Aerophone Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aerophone'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aerophone'
- Aerophone: An aerophone is any musical instrument that produces sound primarily by causing a body of air to vibrate, without the use of strings or membranes, and
- Reed aerophone: Reed aerophones is one of the categories of musical instruments found in the Hornbostel-Sachs system of musical instrument classification. In order to
- Free reed aerophone: A free reed aerophone is a musical instrument that produces sound as air flows past a vibrating reed in a frame. Air pressure is typically generated by
- List of aerophones by Hornbostel–Sachs number: air-stream is interrupted periodically 412.1 Idiophonic interruptive aerophones or reeds - The air-stream is directed against a lamella, setting it in
Aerophone Sample Sentences in News
- No current Aerophone news