Advising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Advising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Advising'
- Academic advising: Academic advising is, according to the National Academic Advising Association, "a series of intentional interactions with a curriculum, a pedagogy, and
- Advising bank: is available. Advising Bank's responsibility is to authenticate the letter of credit issued by the issuer to avoid fraud. The advising bank is not necessarily
- National Academic Advising Association: The National Academic Advising Association (NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It is an international
- Appreciative advising: Appreciative Advising (AA) is a social-constructivist advising philosophy that provides a framework for optimizing advisor interactions with students
Advising Sample Sentences in News
- Financial advising firm focuses on professional athletes
When a new professional athlete gets that first big paycheck, it can be hard to suppress the desire to splurge on a sports car, luxury condo or whatever catches his or her fancy. Friends, family and associates might come looking for a piece, whether it's a loan or an investment. Read more on this news related to 'Advising'
- Ditching $80M worth of portraits is de Blasio’s idea of redecorating
Art experts are advising Mayor de Blasio to tread carefully in tinkering with City Hall’s paintings of historically prominent white men, because the portraits have been estimated to be worth... Read more on this news related to 'Advising'
- Obama administration denies advising on decision to pull 'The Interview'
President Obama sat for an interview with CNN on Friday and rebutted any notion that Sony Pictures Entertainment consulted with the White House on pulling "The Interview" from theaters after the news channel aired excerpts of a separate interview in which the studio's chairman, Michael Lynton, described reaching out to the Obama administration. In ad Read more on this news related to 'Advising'