Advising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Advising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Advising'
- Academic advising: Academic advising is, according to the National Academic Advising Association , "a series of intentional interactions with a curriculum , a ...
- Appreciative advising: Appreciative Advising (AA) is a social-constructivist advising philosophy that provides a framework for optimizing advisor interactions ...
- Advising bank: An advising bank (also known as a notifying bank) advises a beneficiary (exporter) that a letter of credit (L/C) opened by an issuing ...
- National Academic Advising Association: The National Academic Advising Association (NACADA: The Global Community for ... association of individuals engaged in the work of academic advising . ...
Advising Sample Sentences in News
- U.S. general sees bigger role 'advising and assisting' Iraqi forces
By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. troops will probably need to play a bigger role "advising and assisting" Iraqi forces on the ground in the future, the highest ranking U.S. military officer said in an interview broadcast on Sunday. U.S. forces have been bombing Islamic State fighters in Iraq since August and expanded the air campaign to S Read more on this news related to 'Advising'
- Robo-advising expected to transform wealth management industry, advisors say
From attracting potential clients to putting pressure on the industry to lower fees, robo-advising will affect the wealth management industry, according to a recent Scottrade® Advi Read more on this news related to 'Advising'
- Advising Pilot Program Becomes Permanent
Directors of Academic Engagement advise all undergraduates of all four years on combining research, service and global opportunites with academics Read more on this news related to 'Advising'