Advising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Advising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Advising'
- Academic advising: Academic advising is, according to the National Academic Advising Association, "a series of intentional interactions with a curriculum, a pedagogy, and
- Advising bank: is available. Advising Bank's responsibility is to authenticate the letter of credit issued by the issuer to avoid fraud. The advising bank is not necessarily
- National Academic Advising Association: The National Academic Advising Association (NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It is an international
- Appreciative advising: Appreciative Advising (AA) is a social-constructivist advising philosophy that provides a framework for optimizing advisor interactions with students
Advising Sample Sentences in News
- Streptococcus infection proves fatal for young Toronto boy
Health officials are advising parents that a child who attended an east-end Toronto daycare centre has died of a bacteria-related infection. Dr. Irene Armstrong, an associate medical officer of health with the City of Toronto, wrote a letter to the parents and staff of Woodfield Day Care last Thursday advising that a child had died of an infection caused by the b Read more on this news related to 'Advising'
- Troopers advising motorists to stay off roads during storm
State troopers who cover a four-county region in New York's Hudson Valley are advising motorists to avoid all unnecessary travel during the major storm that's bearing down on the Northeast. Read more on this news related to 'Advising'
- UW-Madison completes renovations on BioCommons space
UW-Madison recently completed its remodels on a space for advising, studying, tutoring and events in lower Steenbock Library, according to a Friday WISCIENCE release. Read more on this news related to 'Advising'