Adverbs Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adverbs'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adverbs'
- Adverbs: REDIRECT Adverb hatnote | from plural | up
- Adverbs (novel): Adverbs is a 2006 novel by Daniel Handler . It is formatted as a collection of seventeen interconnected narratives from the points of ...
- French adverbs: French adverb s, like their English counterparts, are used to modify adjectives , other adverbs , and verbs or clauses . They do not ...
- Special Esperanto adverbs: Many of these function as more than just adverbs, such as hodiaŭ "today" noun or adverb and ankoraŭ "yet, still" conjunction or adverb. ...
Adverbs Sample Sentences in News
- The Much-Maligned Adverb Finds Refuge, And Even Power, In The Law
“No part of speech has had to put up with so much adversity as the adverb. The grammatical equivalent of cheap cologne or trans fat, the adverb is supposed to be used sparingly, if at all, to modify verbs, adjectives or other adverbs. … Not everybody, however, looks askance at the part of speech. Read more on this news related to 'Adverbs'