Adrift Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- off course; "there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adrift'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adrift'
- ADRIFT: For other uses, see Adrift (disambiguation). ADRIFT is a graphical user interface used to create and play text adventures. The name is an acronym for
- Adrift: Adrift may refer to: ADRIFT, a graphical user interface used to create and play text adventures Adrift: 76 Days Lost At Sea, a 1986 book by Steven Callahan
- Adrift (Lost): "Adrift" is the second episode of the second season of Lost and the 27th episode overall. The episode was directed by Stephen Williams and written by Steven
- Adrift: 76 Days Lost At Sea: "Adrift". debate.org. Retrieved 17 December 2013. "Adrift: Seventy-Six Days Lost at Sea". goodreads.com. Retrieved 17 December 2013. "Adrift: Seventy-six
- Eyes Adrift: Eyes Adrift (known in Australia as Bud, Curt & Krist) was a three piece rock supergroup consisting of Krist Novoselic (bass guitar, formerly of Nirvana)
- Adrift in Tokyo: Adrift in Tokyo (Japanese title 転々, tenten) is a 2007 Japanese film based on a novel by Yoshinaga Fujita. Leading a lazy life, Fumiya has been a student
- Set Adrift on Memory Bliss: "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss" is a song by American hip-hop group P.M. Dawn. It was released in October 1991 as the second single from their debut album
- Adrift Just Off the Islets of Langerhans: "Adrift Just Off the Islets of Langerhans: Latitude 38° 54' N, Longitude 77° 00' 13" W" is an award-winning 1974 science fiction novelette by Harlan Ellison
- Adrift (Torchwood): "Adrift" is the eleventh episode of the second series of British science fiction television series Torchwood, which was first broadcast by BBC Three on
- Adrift (Stargate Atlantis): "Adrift" is the 61st episode and the fourth season premiere of the science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis. The episode first aired in the
Words and phrases related to 'Adrift'