Adrift Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- off course; "there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adrift'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adrift'
- ADRIFT: For other uses, see Adrift (disambiguation). ADRIFT is a graphical user interface used to create and play text adventures. The name is an acronym for
- Adrift: Adrift may refer to: ADRIFT, a graphical user interface used to create and play text adventures Adrift: 76 Days Lost At Sea, a 1986 book by Steven Callahan
- Eyes Adrift: Eyes Adrift (known in Australia as Bud, Curt & Krist) was a three piece rock supergroup consisting of Krist Novoselic (bass guitar, formerly of Nirvana)
- Adrift: 76 Days Lost At Sea: "Adrift". debate.org. Retrieved 17 December 2013. "Adrift: Seventy-Six Days Lost at Sea". goodreads.com. Retrieved 17 December 2013. "Adrift: Seventy-six
- Adrift (Lost): "Adrift" is the second episode of the second season of Lost and the 27th episode overall. The episode was directed by Stephen Williams and written by Steven
- Adrift Just Off the Islets of Langerhans: "Adrift Just Off the Islets of Langerhans: Latitude 38° 54' N, Longitude 77° 00' 13" W" is an award-winning 1974 science fiction novelette by Harlan Ellison
- Set Adrift on Memory Bliss: "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss" is a song by American hip-hop group P.M. Dawn. It was released in October 1991 as the second single from their debut album
- Adrift in Tokyo: Adrift in Tokyo (Japanese title 転々, tenten) is a 2007 Japanese film based on a novel by Yoshinaga Fujita. Leading a lazy life, Fumiya has been a student
- Fatty and Mabel Adrift: Fatty and Mabel Adrift is a 1916 Keystone short comedy film starring Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, Mabel Normand, and Al St. John. The story involves Arbuckle
- Adrift in Soho: Adrift In Soho is a novel by Colin Wilson. It was first published in England in 1961 by Victor Gollancz. The novel describes the English beat generation
Words and phrases related to 'Adrift'
Adrift Sample Sentences in News
- Adrift by David Myers Opens at Marina Bay Sands
SINGAPORE, Feb. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Marking his first foray into Singapore, award-winning chef and restaurateur David Myers unveils his newest creation, Adrift, located in the atrium of Marina Bay ... Read more on this news related to 'Adrift'
- Floating through Adrift's hypoxic first-person experience
What starts as slow, rhythmic breathing becomes heavier, ragged. In the background I hear the beeping of a heart monitor. Read more on this news related to 'Adrift'
- Celeb chef Myers opens first restaurant in Singapore
TODAY reports: Called Adrift, the cuisine it serves reflects the chef’s well-travelled palate. Read more on this news related to 'Adrift'