Adoration Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- worship given to God alone
- the act of admiring strongly
- a feeling of profound love and admiration
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a feeling of profound love and admiration ,
- the act of admiring strongly ,
- the worship given to God alone
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adoration'?
Adoration Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Love is a mix of feelings, attitudes, and actions towards someone or something that expresses deep affection. Love can lead to things such as marriage, and can also be shown through things like dating, meeting with relatives, or simply connecting with an old friend.
There are also chemical reactions within the the brain that can be triggered from the different types of love.
Words and phrases related to 'Adoration'
'Adoration' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Adoration'