Adjoining Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having a common boundary or edge; touching; "abutting lots"; "adjoining rooms"; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adjoining'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adjoining'
- Tree-adjoining grammar: Tree-adjoining grammar (TAG) is a grammar formalism defined by Aravind Joshi . Tree-adjoining grammars are somewhat similar to context- ...
- Parklands adjoining the Yarra River: Dogs are not permitted in parklands adjoining the river unless otherwise stated in special off-lead areas. Parklands: parklands that adjoin the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Adjoining'
Adjoining Sample Sentences in News
- Depression forms in Arabian Sea, may intensify soon
The well-marked low pressure over west-central and adjoining south and east-central Arabian Sea has concentrated into a depression. At 5.30 am, it lay centred 1,400 km west-southwest of Mumbai and 940 km east-southeast of Salalah, Oman. Read more on this news related to 'Adjoining'
- Haryana bank heist: Three suspects arrested, 23 kg ornaments recovered
Chandigarh, Oct 30 (IANS) Haryana Police Thursday said they have arrested three people and recovered over 23 kg of ornaments following the daring bank locker heist in Gohana town in which the burglars dug a 125-foot-long tunnel to the locker room from an adjoining building. Read more on this news related to 'Adjoining'
- Cyclone Nilofar to bring heavy rainfall to Kutch region, also hit Rajasthan
Nilofar is like to move towards northern Gujarat and adjoining Pakistan and its impact could be witnessed in western Rajasthan. Read more on this news related to 'Adjoining'