Adjoining Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having a common boundary or edge; touching; "abutting lots"; "adjoining rooms"; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adjoining'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adjoining'
- Tree-adjoining grammar: Tree-adjoining grammar (TAG) is a grammar formalism defined by Aravind Joshi . Tree-adjoining grammars are somewhat similar to context- ...
- Parklands adjoining the Yarra River: Dogs are not permitted in parklands adjoining the river unless otherwise stated in special off-lead areas. Parklands: parklands that adjoin the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Adjoining'
Adjoining Sample Sentences in News
- CUB Abbotsford HQ likely to fetch $15m
The Carlton & United Breweries headquarters in Abbotsford, adjoining the brewery, is on the market and expected to fetch more than $15 million. Read more on this news related to 'Adjoining'
- Dengue cases rise to 225 in Delhi
New Delhi, Oct 20 (IANS): The number of dengue cases in Delhi and its adjoining areas has risen to 225, authorities said Monday. Read more on this news related to 'Adjoining'
- Oil Rout Replaces War for Weary Russian Stock Traders
Pro-Russian separatist soldiers walk in Donetsk's Oktyabrsky district, adjoining the airport, Ukraine, on Oct. 2, 2014. The situation in Ukraine remains unstable and may re-emerge as the main concern for investors, according to Slava Rabinovich, CEO at Diamond Age Capital Advisers in Moscow. Read more on this news related to 'Adjoining'