Adamantine Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course; unsusceptible to persuasion; "he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"; "Cynthia was inexorable; she would have none of him"- W.Churchill; "an intransigent conservative opposed to every libera
- having the hardness of a diamond
- consisting of or having the hardness of adamant
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adamantine'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adamantine'
- Adamantine: Adamantine can refer to: Adamant, mythical material adamant or adamantine Adamantine lustre, non-metallic, brilliant light reflecting and transmitting
- Adamantine Spar: Adamant. Adamantine is a mineral, often referred to as adamantine spar. It is a silky brown form of corundum. It has a Mohs rating of 9. Adamantine is also
- Adamantine (veneer): Adamantine is a veneer developed by The Celluloid Manufacturing Company of New York City, covered by U.S. Patent number 232,037, dated September 7, 1880
Adamantine Sample Sentences in News
- Homex has Executed Definitive Agreement for a Ps.500 Million Revolving Credit Facility
Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. de C.V. announced today that, based on the judicial authorization received on October 13, 2014, the Company has signed the credit contract for a Ps.500 million, 10-year revolving credit facility, with Proyectos Adamantine, S.A. Read more on this news related to 'Adamantine'
- Mexico homebuilder Homex signs deal for 500 mln peso credit line
Mexican homebuilder Homex said on Thursday it had signed an accord for a 500 million peso , 10-year revolving credit line with Proyectos Adamantine, a financial firm specialized in mortgage lending and ... Read more on this news related to 'Adamantine'