Adamantine Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course; unsusceptible to persuasion; "he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"; "Cynthia was inexorable; she would have none of him"- W.Churchill; "an intransigent conservative opposed to every libera
- having the hardness of a diamond
- consisting of or having the hardness of adamant
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Adamantine'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Adamantine'
- Adamantine: Adamantine can refer to: Adamant , mythical material adamant or adamantine. Adamantine lustre , non-metallic, brilliant light reflecting and ...
- Adamantine Spar: Adamantine is a mineral, often referred to as adamantine spar. It is a silky brown form of corundum . It has a Mohs rating of 9 ...
- Adamantine (veneer): Adamantine is a veneer developed by The Celluloid Manufacturing Company of New York City , covered by U.S. Patent number 232,037, dated ...