Acidic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being or containing an acid; of a solution having an excess of hydrogen atoms (having a pH of less than 7)
- tasting sour like acid
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Acidic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Acidic'
- Acidic oxide: Acidic oxides are inorganic chemicals that react with water to form an acid ; or react with a base to form a salt . Acidic oxides are ...
- Acidic (band): ACIDIC is "the hardest-working young indie rock band in Southern California - or ... "Acidic's members concluded yet another stop on their ...
Acidic Sample Sentences in News
- Key Ranger leak recommendation ignored
The Mirarr traditional owners of the Ranger uranium mine site are "bitterly disappointed" that the government released a report into an acidic slurry leak without notifying them, saying the investigation's taskforce process has "broken down". The report featured seven recommendations, three of which mine operator Energy Resources of Austral Read more on this news related to 'Acidic'
- Review: Another Black Comic Blast of 'Borderlands'
Review: 'Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!' delivers another acidic blast of black humor Read more on this news related to 'Acidic'
- Review: 'Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!' delivers another acidic blast of black humor
Like dozens of other video games, "Borderlands" is all about killing — people, robots, monsters, whatever. Read more on this news related to 'Acidic'