Acidic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being or containing an acid; of a solution having an excess of hydrogen atoms (having a pH of less than 7)
- tasting sour like acid
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Acidic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Acidic'
- Acidic oxide: Acidic oxides are inorganic chemicals that react with water to form an acid ; or react with a base to form a salt . Acidic oxides are ...
- Acidic (band): ACIDIC is "the hardest-working young indie rock band in Southern California - or ... "Acidic's members concluded yet another stop on their ...
Acidic Sample Sentences in News
- Acidic sports drinks ruining teeth of athletes
London, Oct 14 (IANS) The preference for a high carbohydrate diet and acidic sports drinks during training and performance may explain the prevalence of poor dental health among athletes, says a study. Read more on this news related to 'Acidic'
- High carb diet, acidic sports drinks hits athletes' dental health
Washington, Oct 14 (ANI): A new study has indicated that high carb diet, acidic sports drinks and eating disorders affects athletes' dental health which ultimately affects their overall performance. Read more on this news related to 'Acidic'
- Search for Mars Life Starts on Earth
Frigid lakes bombarded by UV radiation and boiling, acidic springs are some of the otherworldly Earth environments where scientists plan to hunt for clues to life on Mars. Funded by a new, five-year NASA grant, the researchers will tour the three ages of Mars on Earth — when Mars was cold, wet and habitable; The Mars-like environments include hot springs in Cali Read more on this news related to 'Acidic'