Accrue Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- grow by addition; "The interest accrues"
- come into the possession of; "The house accrued to the oldest son"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Accrue'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Accrue'
- Accrued liabilities: Examples would include accrued wages payable, accrued sales tax payable, and accrued rent payable. There are two general types of Accrued Liabilities: Routine
- Accrued interest: In finance, accrued interest is the interest on a bond or loan that has accumulated since the principal investment, or since the previous coupon payment
- Accrued jurisdiction: Accrued jurisdiction within the context of the Australian legal system is the power held over state matters by federal courts. Accrued jurisdiction will
Words and phrases related to 'Accrue'