Accommodative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in"; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
- tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony
- willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Accommodative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Accommodative'
- Accommodative insufficiency: Accommodative insufficiency (AI) involves the inability of the eye to focus properly on an object. Approximately 80 percent of children diagnosed with
- Accommodative convergence: Accommodative convergence is that portion of the range of inward rotation of both eyes (i.e. convergence) that occurs in response to an increase in optical
- Accommodative infacility: Accommodative infacility is the inability to change the accommodation of the eye with enough speed and accuracy to achieve normal function.
Accommodative Sample Sentences in News
- Foreign investors still under-invested in India: Dixit Joshi
An accommodative central bank, structural reforms and infra speeding boost prospectus for the Indian economy and corporates says Dixit Joshi , managing director & head of equities-Asia Pacific, Deutsche Bank. In an interview with Samie Modak , Joshi says the Union Budget has ticked most boxes and India remains largely insulated from global risk-off events. Read more on this news related to 'Accommodative'
- The Federal Reserve remains accommodative
The Fed has decided to remain accommodative and not sell off all these bonds. This should keep long-term interest rates low and support the mortgage market. Read more on this news related to 'Accommodative'
- Thai central bank chief isn't ruling out rate cut
The Bank of Thailand (BOT) has room to turn more accommodative and could jump on the easing bandwagon if economic activity doesn't pan out as expected, said Governor Prasarn Trairatvorakul. Read more on this news related to 'Accommodative'