Accommodative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in"; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
- tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony
- willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Accommodative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Accommodative'
- Accommodative insufficiency: Accommodative insufficiency (AI) involves the inability of the eye to focus properly on an object. Approximately 80 percent of children ...
- Accommodative convergence: Accommodative convergence is that portion of the range of inward rotation of both eye s (i.e. convergence ) that occurs in response to an ...
- Accommodative infacility: Accommodative infacility is the inability to change the accommodation of the eye with enough speed and accuracy to achieve normal function. ...