Accommodative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in"; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
- tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony
- willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Accommodative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Accommodative'
- Accommodative insufficiency: Accommodative insufficiency (AI) involves the inability of the eye to focus properly on an object. Approximately 80 percent of children ...
- Accommodative convergence: Accommodative convergence is that portion of the range of inward rotation of both eye s (i.e. convergence ) that occurs in response to an ...
- Accommodative infacility: Accommodative infacility is the inability to change the accommodation of the eye with enough speed and accuracy to achieve normal function. ...
Accommodative Sample Sentences in News
- Yellen says to keep'unusually accommodative' monetary policy after recovery
The New Yorker cited Fed Chair Janet Yellen that the U.S. economy faces ongoing barriers. Even thoug... Read more on this news related to 'Accommodative'
- Monetary policy no panacea - ECB's Nowotny in magazine
Accommodative monetary policy is no cure-all for Europe's economy and needs to be complemented with steps to fuel demand, European Central Bank Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny told Austrian magazine Trend. "Monetary policy can create an expansive framework but it also has to be used by players in the economy. Monetary policy is not a panacea," Read more on this news related to 'Accommodative'
- NewsWatch: Greenspan: Fed can’t exit without turmoil
It won’t be possible for the Fed to exit its accommodative monetary policy without some turmoil in financial markets, said former U.S. central bank chairman Alan Greenspan on Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Accommodative'