Abysmal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abysmal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California . Their latest album, Obsolescence , was released in October ...
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a Death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 by Nick Farrugia. The current line-up includes Nick Farrugia (vocals), ...
- Abysmal Evenings: Abysmal Evenings is the ninth album by composer Paul Schütze , released in 1996 through Virgin Records . Track listing: title5 Abysmal ...
- The Abysmal Brute: The Abysmal Brute is a novel by American writer Jack London , first published in book form in 1913. It is a short novel, and could be ...
- The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same: The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same is an album by keyboardist Anthony Coleman 's Selfhaters which was released on ...
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'
Abysmal Sample Sentences in News
- Danes: I would be abysmal agent
Claire Danes has insisted she would be an "abysmal" CIA agent despite her Homeland persona. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- ABYSMAL DAWN Release Video For "Inanimate"
As they wrapped up their North American tour with DEICIDE, ABYSMAL DAWN released their new album this past Monday via Relapse Records. Met with critical acclaim and some of the band's best reviews yet, Obsolescence is a veritable beast of a record and the perfect example of what 21st century death metal should sound like. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- Homeland actress Claire Danes: 'I would be an abysmal CIA officer'
Watching Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison in Homeland, it would be easy to believe that the actress really is a CIA officer, but it’s all down to “pretending” says the actress. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'