Abysmal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abysmal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Evenings: Abysmal Evenings is the ninth album by composer Paul Schütze, released in 1996 through Virgin Records. All music composed by Paul Schütze. Denis Blackham –
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California. Their latest album, Obsolescence, was released in October 2014. Abysmal Dawn
- The Abysmal Brute: The Abysmal Brute is a novel by American writer Jack London, first published in book form in 1913. It is a short novel, and could be regarded as a novelette
- The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same: The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same is an album by keyboardist Anthony Coleman's Selfhaters which was released on the Tzadik label
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a Death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 by Nick Farrugia. The current line-up includes Nick Farrugia (vocals), David Depasquale
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'
Abysmal Sample Sentences in News
- ABYSMAL DAWN Confirm New Headline Dates
ABYSMAL DAWN released their new album Obsolescence last fall via Relapse Records. Met with critical acclaim and some of the band's best reviews yet, Obsolescence is a veritable beast of a record and the perfect example of what 21st century death metal should sound like. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- Knicks-Pacers Preview
After an abysmal first half of the season, the New York Knicks are surging behind Carmelo Anthony and two unheralded players. They'll try for a fifth win in six games Thursday night when they visit the struggling Indiana Pacers. The Knicks (9-37) have followed a franchise-worst 16-game losing streak by limiting opponents to 91.4 points per game and 28.3 percen Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- Knives come out for ‘abysmal’ India
“UTTER humiliation”, “abysmal” and “a sorry procession” were some of the phrases dished out by India’s media after the massive loss to England. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'