Abysmal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abysmal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Evenings: Abysmal Evenings is the ninth album by composer Paul Schütze, released in 1996 through Virgin Records. All music composed by Paul Schütze. Denis Blackham –
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California. Their latest album, Obsolescence, was released in October 2014. Abysmal Dawn
- The Abysmal Brute: The Abysmal Brute is a novel by American writer Jack London, first published in book form in 1913. It is a short novel, and could be regarded as a novelette
- The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same: The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same is an album by keyboardist Anthony Coleman's Selfhaters which was released on the Tzadik label
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a Death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 by Nick Farrugia. The current line-up includes Nick Farrugia (vocals), David Depasquale
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'
Abysmal Sample Sentences in News
- Wife says Eric Decker 'depressed' about abysmal season with Jets
Wife says Eric Decker 'depressed' about abysmal season with Jets Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- For Russia's economy, the worst is yet to come
Deep recession, skyrocketing prices and a fragile banking system: although the ruble seems to have stabilised after its abysmal drop this past week, Russia still faces the heavy consequences of the turbulence. A double whammy of Western sanctions over Ukraine and plunging oil prices finally caught up with the country that depends on energy exports for half of gove Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- International Community Condemns Iran's Abysmal Human Rights Record at UN
Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement, following the adoption by the United Nations General Assembly of the resolution on the situation of human rights in Iran. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'