Abysmal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abysmal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Evenings: Abysmal Evenings is the ninth album by composer Paul Schütze, released in 1996 through Virgin Records. All music composed by Paul Schütze. Denis Blackham –
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California. Their latest album, Obsolescence, was released in October 2014. Abysmal Dawn
- The Abysmal Brute: The Abysmal Brute is a novel by American writer Jack London, first published in book form in 1913. It is a short novel, and could be regarded as a novelette
- The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same: The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same is an album by keyboardist Anthony Coleman's Selfhaters which was released on the Tzadik label
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a Death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 by Nick Farrugia. The current line-up includes Nick Farrugia (vocals), David Depasquale
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'
Abysmal Sample Sentences in News
- Droitwich boss slams side after ‘abysmal’ Chelmsley thrashing
MANAGER Wayne Oliver has blasted his players’ “abysmal” display at Chelmsley Town last Saturday as Droitwich Spa were thrashed 7-0. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- California Sees 'Abysmal Start' to Its Water Year
It's the time of the year when Californians can expect the most precipitation, but there's been only light to moderate rainfall since Oct. 1. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- Bend's affordable housing squeeze 'abysmal'
Affordable housing is one of the High Desert's most pressing problems. The group Bend 2030 released a survey on Wednesday with sobering results. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'