Abysmal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abysmal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Evenings: Abysmal Evenings is the ninth album by composer Paul Schütze, released in 1996 through Virgin Records. All music composed by Paul Schütze. Denis Blackham –
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California. Their latest album, Obsolescence, was released in October 2014. Abysmal Dawn
- The Abysmal Brute: The Abysmal Brute is a novel by American writer Jack London, first published in book form in 1913. It is a short novel, and could be regarded as a novelette
- Abysmal (album): Abysmal is the seventh studio album by American melodic death metal band The Black Dahlia Murder. It was released on September 18, 2015 through Metal
- The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same: The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same is an album by keyboardist Anthony Coleman's Selfhaters which was released on the Tzadik label
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 by Nick Farrugia. The current line-up includes Nick Farrugia (vocals), David Depasquale
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'