Abysmal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abysmal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California. Their latest album, Obsolescence, was released in October 2014. Abysmal Dawn
- Abysmal (album): Abysmal is the seventh studio album by American melodic death metal band The Black Dahlia Murder. It was released on September 18, 2015 through Metal
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 by Nick Farrugia. The current line-up includes Nick Farrugia (vocals), David Depasquale
- The Abysmal Brute: The Abysmal Brute is a novel by American writer Jack London, first published in book form in 1913. It is a short novel, and could be regarded as a novelette
- Abysmal Evenings: Abysmal Evenings is the ninth album by composer Paul Schütze, released in 1996 through Virgin Records. All music composed by Paul Schütze. Denis Blackham –
- The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same: The Abysmal Richness of the Infinite Proximity of the Same is an album by keyboardist Anthony Coleman's Selfhaters which was released on the Tzadik label
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'