Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
Abysmal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- very great; limitless; "abysmal misery"; "abysmal stupidity"
- so deep as to be unmeasurable; "the abyssal depths of the ocean" [syn: abyssal, unfathomable]
- Abysmal \A*bys"mal\, a.
Pertaining to, or resembling, an abyss; bottomless; unending;
Geology gives one the same abysmal extent of time that
astronomy does of space. --Carlyle.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abysmal'
- Abysmal Dawn: Abysmal Dawn is an American death metal band from Los Angeles, California . Their latest album, Programmed To Consume , was released in ...
- Abysmal Torment: Abysmal Torment is a Death metal band from Malta formed in 2000 consisting of Nick Farrugia - Vocals, David Depasquale - Guitars, Max ...
Words and phrases related to 'Abysmal'
Abysmal Sample Sentences in News
- Turkey hosts Internet forum despite 'abysmal' web freedom record
Turkey on Tuesday began hosting a major UN-backed forum on Internet governance despite criticism of its "abysmal" record for limiting Internet rights. The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) is an annual global gathering that aims to bring together governments, activists and business to discuss how to regulate and encourage use of the web. "We need to s Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- 'Abysmal NI leaders stuck in past'
A senior aide to former US president Bill Clinton accuses Northern Ireland politicians of an "abysmal abdication of leadership". Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'
- ABYSMAL DAWN Debut First Song From Obsolescence
Los Angeles based extreme metal masters ABYSMAL DAWN return with a massive display of refined brutality on their fourth full-length Obsolescence . Obsolescence will be released October 28th in North America (UK/World October 27th and Germany/Benelux/Finland on October 24th) via Relapse Records. Read more on this news related to 'Abysmal'