Abstracted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lost in thought; showing preoccupation; "an absent stare"; "an absentminded professer"; "the scatty glancing quality of a hyperactive but unfocused intelligence"
- taken out of or separated from; "possibility is...achievability, abstracted from achievement"- A.N.Whitehead
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abstracted'?
Words and phrases related to 'Abstracted'
Abstracted Sample Sentences in News
- Blog: Emotional parameters
"I was wondering how feasible it might be to have a whole new group of more abstracted parameters that reflected things like how the player felt." ... Read more on this news related to 'Abstracted'
- Genband Delivers Communication Nuggets To Its Customers With Kandy
Genband is one of those boring companies that does something hardly anyone ever sees. They make infrastructure products for large service providers and enterprises. Their solutions are important, but normally abstracted under a few layers of technology. Their latest product offering, Kandy, hopes to garner slightly more attention. Kandy is a [...] Read more on this news related to 'Abstracted'
- These Abstracted Views of Barges Might Give You Vertigo
Barges and other huge and slow watercraft are common yet mysterious objects . What are they carrying? Who dwells on on their decks? In his photo series, titled "Floating Aspect", Hungarian photographer and freelance photojournalist Gyula Sopronyi answers these questions in an elegant way, showing us abstract and intriguing micro worlds. You can stare dow Read more on this news related to 'Abstracted'