Abraxas Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abraxas'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abraxas'
- Abraxas: For other uses, see Abraxas (disambiguation). Abraxas (Gk. ΑΒΡΑΞΑΣ, variant form Abrasax, ΑΒΡΑΣΑΞ) was a word of mystic meaning in the system of the Gnostic
- Abraxas (moth): Abraxas (common name, the magpie moths) is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae. Abraxas adilluminata Inoue, 1984 Abraxas albiplaga (Warren, 1894)
- Abraxas Pool: Abraxas Pool is a 1997 album by ex-Santana members Mike Shrieve, Neal Schon, Gregg Rolie, José "Chepito" Areas, Alphonso Johnson, and Mike Carabello.
- Abraxas sylvata: thickets, and sometimes parks on various deciduous trees. Abraxas sylvata sylvata Abraxas sylvata microtate Wehrli, 1931 (Japan) Larva
- Abraxas grossulariata: forms. Research using Abraxas grossulariata led to the discovery of sex-linked characters. Abraxas grossulariata grossulariata Abraxas grossulariata karafutonis
- Abraxas capitata: Abraxas capitata is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Warren in 1894. It is known from India (including Himachal
- Abraxas flavimacula: Abraxas flavimacula is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Warren in 1896. It is known from Australia. "Abraxas
- Abraxas intermedia: Abraxas intermedia is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Warren in 1888. It is known from Subathu in India.
- Abraxas subhyalinata: Abraxas subhyalinata is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Röber in 1891. It is known from Flores and Borneo.
- Abraxas miranda: from Japan. The wingspan is 18–26 mm. Abraxas miranda miranda Abraxas miranda aesia Prout, 1925 "Abraxas at funet.fi". Nic.funet.fi. Retrieved 2011-12-16