Abraxas Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abraxas'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abraxas'
- Abraxas: For other uses, see Abraxas (disambiguation). Abraxas (Gk. ΑΒΡΑΞΑΣ, variant form Abrasax, ΑΒΡΑΣΑΞ) was a word of mystic meaning in the system of the Gnostic
- Abraxas sylvata: thickets, and sometimes parks on various deciduous trees. Abraxas sylvata sylvata Abraxas sylvata microtate Wehrli, 1931 (Japan) Larva
- Abraxas grossulariata: forms. Research using Abraxas grossulariata led to the discovery of sex-linked characters. Abraxas grossulariata grossulariata Abraxas grossulariata karafutonis
- Abraxas (disambiguation): Abraxas is a deity in the Gnostic faith. Abraxas, or the variant form Abrasax, may also refer to: In music: Abraxas (album), a 1970 musical album by Santana
- Abraxas (computer virus): EXE file in any directory is infected. Abraxas-infected files will become 1,171 bytes in length and contain Abraxas' viral code. The file's date and time
- Abraxas miranda: from Japan. The wingspan is 18–26 mm. Abraxas miranda miranda Abraxas miranda aesia Prout, 1925 "Abraxas Leach, ". Markku Savela's Lepidoptera
- Abraxas subhyalinata: Abraxas subhyalinata is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Röber in 1891. It is known from Flores and Borneo.
- Abraxas (moth): cell. Abraxas adilluminata Inoue, 1984 Abraxas albiplaga (Warren, 1894) Abraxas albiquadrata (Warren, 1897) Abraxas antinebulosa Inoue, 1984 Abraxas breueri
- Abraxas capitata: Abraxas capitata is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Warren in 1894. It is known from India (including Himachal
- Abraxas intermedia: Abraxas intermedia is a species of moth belonging to the family Geometridae. It was described by Warren in 1888. It is known from Subathu in India.