Abominable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- exceptionally bad or displeasing; "atrocious taste"; "abominable workmanship"; "an awful voice"; "dreadful manners"; "a painful performance"; "terrible handwriting"; "an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
- unequivocally detestable; "abominable treatment of prisoners"; "detestable vices"; "execrable crimes"; "consequences odious to those you govern"- Edmund Burke
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abominable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abominable'
- Abominable: Abominable is a 2006 horror film, directed and written by Ryan Schifrin. The film stars Matt McCoy, Jeffrey Combs, Lance Henriksen, Rex Linn, Dee Wallace
- The Abominable Bride: "The Abominable Bride" is a special episode of the British television programme Sherlock. The episode was broadcast on BBC One, PBS and Channel One on
- Abominable Snowman (disambiguation): Abominable Snowman is a common name for the yeti, an apelike animal cryptid said to inhabit the Himalaya region of Nepal and Tibet. Abominable Snowman
- The Abominable Dr. Phibes: the film. For the band, see Dr Phibes & the House of Wax Equations. The Abominable Dr. Phibes is a 1971 British horror film directed by Robert Fuest, written
- The Abominable Snowmen: is about the Doctor Who serial. For the hypothetical creature called "abominable snowman", see yeti. For the fictional portrayal of said creature in this
- The Abominable Snowman (film): The Abominable Snowman (US title: The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas) is a 1957 British fantasy-horror film, scripted by Nigel Kneale from his 1955
- The Abominable Snow Rabbit: The Abominable Snow Rabbit is a six-minute 1961 Warner Bros. Looney Tunes theatrical cartoon starring Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. The cartoon was directed
- Abominable Putridity: Abominable Putridity is a Russian death metal band originally from Moscow. The band has released two albums; In the End of Human Existence and The Anomalies
Words and phrases related to 'Abominable'