Abate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
- make less active or intense
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abate'
- Abate: Abate may refer to: A brand name for the insecticide temefos ABATE, a motorcycle and motorcyclist rights organization The Italian word for abbot and abbé
- Sant'Antonio Abate: For the saint, see Anthony the Great. Sant'Antonio Abate is a commune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Naples in the Italian region Campania
- Sant'Antonio Abate, Milan: Sant'Antonio abate is a Roman Catholic church in Milan, Italy. The church is located on a street running parallel to Via Festa del Perdono. Built in Mannerist
- F.C. Sant'Antonio Abate: Football Club Sant'Antonio Abate is an Italian association football club located in Sant'Antonio Abate, Campania. Currently it plays in Serie D. The
- Emanuele Abate: Emanuele Abate (born 8 July 1985, in Genoa) is an Italian athlete competing in the 110 metres hurdles. In 2012 he twice improved the national record
- Giovanni Abate: Giovanni Abate (born 2 July 1981, in Crotone) is an Italian footballer who currently plays as a striker for Serie B club Brescia. Ditta, Mirko. "Trapani:
- Catherine M. Abate: Catherine M. Abate (December 8, 1947 – May 17, 2014) was a New York State Senator. Abate was of Italian ancestry. She received her bachelor's degree from
- Sant'Antonio Abate (Pisa): Sant'Antonio Abate is a Romanesque-style, Roman Catholic church, located facing Piazza Sant'Antonio in Pisa, region of Tuscany, Italy The church was founded
- Carlo Maria Abate: Maria Abate (born 10 July 1932, in Turin), is an Italian former auto racing driver. He was one of the best Ferrari 250 GTO specialists. Abate preferred
Words and phrases related to 'Abate'