Abate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
- make less active or intense
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abate'
- Abate: Abate may refer to: A brand name for the insecticide temefos ABATE, a motorcycle and motorcyclist rights organization The Italian word for abbot and abbé
- Sant'Antonio Abate: For the saint, see Anthony the Great. Sant'Antonio Abate is a commune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Naples in the Italian region Campania
- Sant'Antonio Abate, Milan: Sant'Antonio abate is a Roman Catholic church in Milan, Italy. The church is located on a street running parallel to Via Festa del Perdono. Built in Mannerist
- F.C. Sant'Antonio Abate: Football Club Sant'Antonio Abate is an Italian association football club located in Sant'Antonio Abate, Campania. Currently it plays in Serie D. The
- Emanuele Abate: Emanuele Abate (born 8 July 1985, in Genoa) is an Italian athlete competing in the 110 metres hurdles. In 2012 he twice improved the national record
- Carlo Maria Abate: Maria Abate (born 10 July 1932, in Turin), is an Italian former auto racing driver. He was one of the best Ferrari 250 GTO specialists. Abate preferred
- Catherine M. Abate: Catherine M. Abate (December 8, 1947 – May 17, 2014) was a New York State Senator. Abate was of Italian ancestry. She received her bachelor's degree from
- Giovanni Abate: Giovanni Abate (born 2 July 1981, in Crotone) is an Italian footballer who currently plays as a striker for Serie B club Brescia. Ditta, Mirko. "Trapani:
- Sant'Antonio Abate (Pisa): Sant'Antonio Abate is a Romanesque-style, Roman Catholic church, located facing Piazza Sant'Antonio in Pisa, region of Tuscany, Italy The church was founded
Words and phrases related to 'Abate'