Abate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
- make less active or intense
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abate'
- Abate: Abate may refer to: A brand name for the insecticide temefos ABATE, a motorcycle and motorcyclist rights organization The Italian word for abbot and abbé
- Ignazio Abate: Ignazio Abate (Italian pronunciation: [iɲˈɲattsjo aˈbate]; born 12 November 1986) is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a full-back for Milan
- Emanuele Abate: Emanuele Abate (born 8 July 1985, in Genoa) is an Italian athlete competing in the 110 metres hurdles. In 2012 he twice improved the national record
- Greg Abate: Greg Abate (born May 31, 1947 in Fall River, Massachusetts) is a jazz saxophonist, flautist, composer, and arranger. He grew up in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Catherine M. Abate: Catherine M. Abate (December 8, 1947 – May 17, 2014) was a New York State Senator. Abate was of Italian ancestry. She received her bachelor's degree from
- F.C. Sant'Antonio Abate: Football Club Sant'Antonio Abate is an Italian association football club located in Sant'Antonio Abate, Campania. Currently it plays in Serie D. The
- Abatement: Abatement refers generally to a lessening, diminution, reduction, or moderation; specifically, it may refer to: Abatement of debts and legacies, a common
- Beniamino Abate: Beniamino Abate (born 10 April 1962) is a former Italian professional footballer who played as goalkeeper. He is currently the goalkeeping coach of the
- Sant'Antonio Abate: For the saint, see Anthony the Great. Sant'Antonio Abate is a commune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Naples in the Italian region Campania
Words and phrases related to 'Abate'