Abate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
- make less active or intense
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abate'
- Abate: Abate may refer to: A brand name for the insecticide temefos ABATE, a motorcycle and motorcyclist rights organization The Italian word for abbot and abbé
- Sant'Antonio Abate, Milan: Sant'Antonio abate is a Roman Catholic church in Milan, Italy. The church is located on a street running parallel to Via Festa del Perdono. Built in Mannerist
- Sant'Antonio Abate: For the saint, see Anthony the Great. Sant'Antonio Abate is a commune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Naples in the Italian region Campania
- Sant'Antonio Abate (Pisa): Sant'Antonio Abate is an ancient church in Pisa, Italy facing the Piazza Sant'Antonio. It was founded in 1341 with an adjacent convent. It was nearly
- F.C. Sant'Antonio Abate: Football Club Sant'Antonio Abate is an Italian association football club located in Sant'Antonio Abate, Campania. Currently it plays in Serie D. The
- Emanuele Abate: Emanuele Abate (born 8 July 1985 in Genoa) is an Italian athlete competing in the 110 metres hurdles. In 2012 he twice improved the national record
- Thomas Abate: Thomas Joseph Abate III (born August 20, 1978, in Lawrence, Massachusetts), also known as Poverty, is a hip-hop artist and actor from the New England
- Catherine M. Abate: Catherine M. Abate (December 8, 1947 - May 17, 2014) was a New York State Senator. Abate received her bachelor's degree from Vassar College in 1969 and
- Ignazio Abate: Ignazio Abate (Italian pronunciation: [iɲˈɲattsjo aˈbate]; born 12 November 1986) is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a fullback for Milan
Words and phrases related to 'Abate'