Abate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
- make less active or intense
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abate'
- Abate: Abate may refer to: A brand name for the insecticide temefos ABATE, a motorcycle and motorcyclist rights organization The Italian word for abbot and abbé
- Sant'Antonio Abate: For the saint, see Anthony the Great. Sant'Antonio Abate is a commune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Naples in the Italian region Campania
- Sant'Antonio Abate, Milan: Sant'Antonio abate is a Roman Catholic church in Milan, Italy. The church is located on a street running parallel to Via Festa del Perdono. Built in Mannerist
- Sant'Antonio Abate (Pisa): Sant'Antonio Abate is an ancient church in Pisa, Italy facing the Piazza Sant'Antonio. It was founded in 1341 with an adjacent convent. It was nearly
- F.C. Sant'Antonio Abate: Football Club Sant'Antonio Abate is an Italian association football club located in Sant'Antonio Abate, Campania. Currently it plays in Serie D. The
- Emanuele Abate: Emanuele Abate (born 8 July 1985 in Genoa) is an Italian athlete competing in the 110 metres hurdles. In 2012 he twice improved the national record
- Thomas Abate: Thomas Joseph Abate III (born August 20, 1978, in Lawrence, Massachusetts), also known as Poverty, is a hip-hop artist and actor from the New England
- Catherine M. Abate: Catherine M. Abate (December 8, 1947 - May 17, 2014) was a New York State Senator. Abate was of Italian ancestry. She received her bachelor's degree from
- Carlo Maria Abate: Maria Abate (born 10 July 1932, in Turin), is an Italian former auto racing driver. He was one of the best Ferrari 250 GTO specialists. Abate preferred
Words and phrases related to 'Abate'