Abate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
- make less active or intense
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abate'
- Abate: Abate may refer to: A brand name for the insecticide temefos ABATE, a motorcycle and motorcyclist rights organization The Italian word for abbot and abbé
- Ignazio Abate: Ignazio Abate (Italian pronunciation: [iɲˈɲattsjo aˈbate]; born 12 November 1986) is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a full-back for Milan
- Greg Abate: Greg Abate (born May 31, 1947 in Fall River, Massachusetts) is a jazz saxophonist, flautist, composer, and arranger. He grew up in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- F.C. Sant'Antonio Abate: Football Club Sant'Antonio Abate is an Italian association football club located in Sant'Antonio Abate, Campania. Currently it plays in Serie D. The
- Emanuele Abate: Emanuele Abate (born 8 July 1985, in Genoa) is an Italian athlete competing in the 110 metres hurdles. In 2012 he twice improved the national record
- Catherine M. Abate: Catherine M. Abate (December 8, 1947 – May 17, 2014) was a New York State Senator. Abate was of Italian ancestry. She received her bachelor's degree from
- Abatement: Abatement refers generally to a lessening, diminution, reduction, or moderation; specifically, it may refer to: Abatement of debts and legacies, a common
- Beniamino Abate: Beniamino Abate (born 10 April 1962) is a former Italian professional footballer who played as goalkeeper. He is currently the goalkeeping coach of the
- Loris Abate: Loris Abate (born 1928) is an Italian jewelry designer and businessman. He founded the "Mila Schön" label with Mila Nutrizio Schön in 1960, which would
Words and phrases related to 'Abate'